Someone gives you money, what busse(s) do you buy?

Easy. I would get another OG SHBM to add to my meager collection. To me it is THE iconic Busse.

This would be my answer as well.
Cobalt Cobalt , I would call you to see if you had a spare 1/300 SHBM. :)

1/300 SHBM, hands down...

I'd like to think I'll have enough left over for an MBC or a BAD for smaller jobs, but if limited to only one, it has to be a 1/300 for me.
I would like to have enough $ left over to buy a cup of coffee. It sounds like Cobalt drives a hard bargain though. ;):D

Definitely would get a last rites. And nano fusion something

Game time. So someone gives you 1300 bucks and tells you go and buy whatever busse kin knives you want. what would you get with that 1.3k? I know prices vary so I will put some standard price guide to play with. You can of course choose realistic prices if you know what they are. This is the only busse you can ever buy, but you can own other brands. The only price not negotiable is the grail. It will take the full amount to get your grail and it is the only busse you will get.

One of your three SHBMs with the tenth Mountain grind..... Just saying...

I'd buy back my grail knife, my aged bronze CGFBM that I sold in my 'can't take it with you mega sale' two years ago. I know Jerry says no regrets, but I'll forever regret selling that one :( There's one on ebay right now for double what I sold mine for, might even be the same one... :'(

This is an easy choice and nigh impossible to find. The knife that must not be mentioned, photographed, or sold (I pray I have not said too much already). The original 12 "Porkciples" had the chance to buy it out of the trunk of the janitors car the night of the original induction dinner. I actually had someone approach me a few years later and offer to sell me one at a not unreasonable price, I wish I had not passed on those two opportunities.

If they gave me 1300 dollars I wouldn't buy a knife for nothing!!! My brother has a collection of knives and spends a lot of money on them. I don't understand it. You can only spend money on Hobbies when you have them. I have money, but I'm not ready to spend it on this. I've been looking for a job for so long, and now I've finally found [spam removed]. And now that I have a lot of money I will carefully think about what to spend it on!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I find it coincidental that this year old thread pops up the day I get some government stimulation.

Has anyone else noticed the exchange is a bit.....

Livelier today?

Oh,

Leprechaun CGFBM and fatty swamp warden... and a bossjack or no choil tankbuster.

I'd buy back my grail knife, my aged bronze CGFBM that I sold in my 'can't take it with you mega sale' two years ago. I know Jerry says no regrets, but I'll forever regret selling that one :( There's one on ebay right now for double what I sold mine for, might even be the same one... :'(

One good thing about loving the FBM is that there are a lot out there
8sl11KO.jpg

Back