Someone gives you money, what busse(s) do you buy?

If $1300 gets me a battle pappy point me in the right direction. Just something about that knife speaks to me. Sure wish Jerry would do another run.

Well I'm watching the exchange hoping a Alpha Regulator shows up. I saw a Forsaken Mistress I really want though. The rest of my free government money is going for 1000 rounds 9mm, and some .308 for my FAL

One good thing about loving the FBM is that there are a lot out there
8sl11KO.jpg

If people are wondering why so many FMB's, it's because Tony has this many arms
hindu-god-with-many-arms--e1565854453593.jpg

Ok now explain the 14 bicycles.. Hey I got two new nice ones (bikes) I'll post in that thread with your two customs

Have not ridden in years, ever since the pot heads started running over cyclists regularly in my area, I packed it in

Funny you say that. One place I often ride to is a surf spot and you can smell the weed from the surfer cars as they pass. I mentioned that to a guy and he said kinda indignant "Would you rather have them drinking and driving!?" I said "how about just driving sober - that 'll work". So I ride like this now
MppjRF5.jpg

I'll just add the bikes a No 22 and Parlee
7lgltmg.jpg

MmPfkB0.jpg

I wonder how far you'd get before being pulled over, lol. It would be worth a try. Colorado is open carry state and concealed is easy to get.

When I was going on long rides, I was actually taking this little guy. In a good little holster, belly band. Didn't even feel it.
uWuWxNS.jpg

When Serotta stopped making bikes a few years ago his welders started No 22 (Ti's element #). And I heard a few moths ago that No 22 will build Ben Serotta's bikes for him now that he got the brand back.

When Serotta stopped making bikes a few years ago his welders started No 22 (Ti's element #). And I heard a few moths ago that No 22 will build Ben Serotta's bikes for him now that he got the brand back.

Pretty cool. My next purchase is a fat tire bike and a moots cross bike.

I know the disk on road thing but I wanted carbon rims and the downhills in Sonoma are so steep and long and hot that rim brakes overheat the carbon and it fails.... you know at like at 45mph So I did the disc, only for that reason. And One is enough.

I know the disk on road thing but I wanted carbon rims and the downhills in Sonoma are so steep and long and hot that rim brakes overheat the carbon and it fails.... you know at like at 45mph So I did the disc, only for that reason. And One is enough.

It's efficient. Just looks strange. I guess the Tours are all out this year.

That does look nice. That's gotta be more expensive than a moots frame.

Back