• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Someone to watch out for!

Yes or feel free to P.M. it to me.

We already have.
Be very wary of KnifeAddict1971 and razorcutter also.
(evidence is only circumstantial at this point, but they have also been banned pending their contacting us for now.)

I hate to do that without solid proof, but in this case the circumstances were just too coincidental and the problem (scams rather than trolling) was too much to ignore.

He told me that he was from New Jersey but stationed in SA. I didn't believe him because he wrote like english was not his first language. It was his word usage.

Red flags were waving and when I saw this thread about him, I passed on the deal we had set up. Of course I was coming out ahead so I felt something must be wrong. I haven't come out ahead on a trade in years! LOL!

08.jpg

:thumbup:
______________________________________________________________________________________________

I feel bad for you guys that have been burned by this f*%^$#g no good thieving, lying s0b.. I was young once too, and have the old toasty scars on my ar$e to prove it.. :grumpy: It happens to the best of us because we are honest and want to believe others are as well. Less and less these days, it just ain't so.

Advise for the future:

><> No documented good reputation!.
><> No tracking information when requested!.
><> No Deal.

Always trust your gut.. If it sounds to good to be true.. Then it is!. Just walk away happy and smarter for the lesson you just learned.

Ahlan Jamal-Tony
P.O. Box 370
Riyadh 11351
Saudi Arabia

here is the info he gave me to ship to. I don't know if this will help anyone
Thanks

here's his contact info

Ahlan Jamal-Tony
P.O. Box 370
Riyadh 11351
Saudi Arabia

Also the original poster should put the scum bags user name in the title of the post for all can see.

here's his shipping info

Ahlan Jamal-Tony
P.O. Box 370
Riyadh 11351
Saudi Arabia

his user name (tonyrobles) should be put in the title of this thread for all to see

Ok guys, here he is

DO NOT SEND ANYTHING TO THIS GUY

Ahlan Jamal-Tony
P.O. Box 370
Riyadh 11351
Saudi Arabia

it seems he has burnt a few people here already, and I for one will not be trading again. Cash or nothing :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

He told me that he was from New Jersey but stationed in SA. I didn't believe him because he wrote like english was not his first language. It was his word usage.

Red flags were waving and when I saw this thread about him, I passed on the deal we had set up. Of course I was coming out ahead so I felt something must be wrong. I haven't come out ahead on a trade in years! LOL!

Exact 2 things I noticed that tipped me off that this dude was a punk.

I got screwed, but atleast in a way I got lucky! I shipped 2 items to him a BM 420 Sondy folder and a CS Machete. They were separate as it was 2 different deals, a day or 2 apart. But, the po messed up on my priority charge and sent the BM back to me. I almost left the house to go re-mail it and saw this thread just before I was to leave. Thanks guys, I just lost a cheap machete, but the BM is safe and sound here. That was close.

Tony told me he was a "military contractor" stationed in Saudi. When at the po his addy. came up with a link (In NY) somehow to the U.S., Postmaster said like an APO (almost) and it was some gov. office, he thought. So I guess he is some janitor for a U S gov. Office and had his stuff sent to work? Anyway, what the P.M. said kinda made me think it was ok. Has anybody who traded with him recieved their stuff?

I just thought I should post so no one else gets screwed.

Kinda sucks, my first time getting screwed and I have made MANY trades here for several years. Thanks to all the good guys. Steve

I just received this email from him

On Jan 11, 2008 9:02 AM, tony robles <tonyrobles2007@gmail.com> wrote:

I was able to see your comments on that thread and I truly appreciate it (sarcasm on), but as you said that you are concerned that I am a scammer as per your accusation so be it, but to sweeten the deal with you I'd mark the package you sent return to sender as I am not interested to use anything from someone like you who treated me like shit, and the Busse I sent it doesn't matter it's just 300$+ and that's nothing, so now you can post again this response of mine and do what you want as I don't give a rat's ass.

I sent him an email, he actually responded! Said all us evil people on Bladeforums have been so crappy to him. He can't understand how he's ripped anyone off. He also stated that I have given him a bitter taste and when he receives the machete he will mark it return to sender. When I told him of this thread, I got no more responses, hmmm, wonder why.

Back