1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Ontario Knives Spec Plus SP8 Machete Survival Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Someone to watch out for!

Discussion in 'Hall of Shame' started by SharpOne, Dec 22, 2007.

1. PolishSumgai

PolishSumgai

Nov 13, 2004
    This is a message from mastersgt at BladeForums.com

email to:[email protected]

This is the message:

I have a manis to trade you for that

email me at: [email protected]

On Feb 26, 2009, at 2:55 PM, Bartolome Simplico wrote:

In the kingdom address

Ship it here

B. Simplico Chen
    PO Box 10525
    Riyadh KSA 11443

As soon as I receive it in 2-3 weeks time I paypal you the difference, if that;s cool then I could also ship first thing saturday (post opens up)

Both messages received today: February 26, 2009

2. Charlie Mike

Charlie Mike Sober since 1-7-14 (still a Paranoid Nutjob) Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Nov 1, 2000
    Here's another one... Michael Muri Chen ... [email protected]

He got a Scarab Exec from me then said it wasn't satisfactory b/c the blade was open half way and stuck.

3. boatsman

boatsman

Sep 30, 2008
    Well he seems to be back again, using the name Wilson Stevens email at [email protected]:thumbdn:He got me for a set of golf clubs for a couple knives. How stupid I am!

4. Hellz_Angel

Hellz_Angel

Apr 30, 2009
    He has another email [email protected] with a saudi address he will scam you he tried to get me to send knives as well. under the name wilson stevens and has 100 other names and emails if i were you i wouldnt send anything overe there right now.