Someone trying to scam HI?

Hi everyone, I was just on youtube looking at kukri videos (of course) when I ran across this comment. I wanted to bring it to Auntie and everyone's attention. The person who made the video isn't the issue but I found a comment which read...

User name on youtube.... Psyclobe Pnuematic posted.... 3 months ago

Posted in comment section.... yo niggahs, I'm offerinf these blades for cheaper. all I do is freeze them up then break them and they send me knew ones.... so hit me up if you want one there CHEAP!!!!

HI and its workers do not need this type of loser taking money out of their pockets. I wanted to make HI and Auntie aware of the issue if she receives any warranty issues on Chiruwa AK. It isn't fair to the Kamis, their families, and Auntie to have to deal with these thieves. I haven't done any research into where he lives or anything else. People like this make me sick. Maybe some other techy can figure out where his IP address is coming from so we can stop the fraud from happening.

I am actually sick to my stomach thinking about this jerk. I wish I could reach through the computer and ring his neck myself. Please look out for jerks like this!

Sounds like someone I'd enjoy choking the life out of myself.

Lets see if Auntie responds. The mods here or someone computer saavvvy can track that IP if you provide it.

If he's on the East coast he's all yours, if he's on the West coast he's mine, if he's in the middle we'll let Bookie take him out.

South of course Ndog is there and if you need help on the East Pugs has major arse kicking skills in his portfolio.

I'll give Howard Wallace a ring if it looks like lunch and a nap isn't enough for me to do the job, oh and Shavru could help even though she's currently on the injured reserve list.

To be honest, that comment reads like a lie. I don't think anyone is actually doing that, I think it's just yet another Youtube troll. I think Auntie would notice a pattern of broken blades to the same person or even the same city. However, it is something to watch for.

If he breaks them to get new ones then how can he sell them for cheaper?
I got an MBA so trust me that doesn't work unless he doesnt send the broken Kukris back and glues the broken pieces together again to sell them for cheap. But who would want to buy that?
Doesn't make sense at all.

I agree, however the thoughts of a possible beat down of an individual who desperately deserves it was feeling really really good to me.

Us deaf, half man guys in wheelchairs dream about this sort of thing often.

The officers here always joke with new guys here. They ask how longs it been since you got your arse whooped by a deaf derelict in a wheel chair, the correct answer is not long enough. Extra points for a Sir on the end. To the officer of course not to me. Calling me sir is like having an elevator in an outhouse.

The old old warranty on the CAK was bend or break one and we will send you two. But due to people doing exactly what he is claiming that policy was changed a long time ago.

The old old warranty on the CAK was bend or break one and we will send you two. But due to people doing exactly what he is claiming that policy was changed a long time ago.

Not surprising, sadly.

And Bawanna, the idea of an old-fashioned beatdown is appealing sometimes, when they deserve it. I can take the intermountain west.

Wow. What a policy. Aunty and Uncle being all nice and innocent and then some weirdos trying to exploit that.
Glad that changed. Still, even the thought makes me angry.

Oh yeah, they absolutely have to deserve it or it would be uncivilized to do a beat down.

I'm not completely without scruples or moral standards. Extremely low but I still have em, scruples that is.

Anywhere in CA, and neighboring States, they're all mine. I even have a client with his own jet, I can get anywhere within 1000 miles, pretty darn quick.

Please exclude the Sacramento/Folsom area. Since I'm already here I'll be faster than any jet. If you still make it on time we can team up.
I suggest we freeze his arm and break it, just to see if two new ones will grow back.
Poetic justice?

Just imagine his wife wants to get rid of him anyways. Then she sees our posts here, kills him and makes it look like being done by a Kukri nut.
:-o

Perhaps we need to train an HI QRF? We already have a chopper pilot who can drop us in, and we apparently have access to a private jet, and I'm sure we can train a few HALO jumpers.

You guys just ain't got no class.

I like that in people armed with heavy duty cutlery.

I think what the jerk is trying to say is that he'll sell people cheap khukuris, then the buyer is supposed to break the blade and send it to HI and ask for a new one.

The guy is a crook, whether he's just trolling or actually taking money from other people who are also crooks. It's a typical con-man ploy to make money from people who think they are getting something for nothing.

Jail time for the guy would be more realistic than a beat-down where you end up in court, but he's so petty that it's probably not worth anybody's time. Besides, the people he's fleecing, if any, are also dishonest.

I doubt that Yangdu will get requests of this kind, since the requester would have to shell out actual money to send her the junk blade, but it would only take her two seconds to realize that it's a fake.

It also annoys me that the crook can't spell. What are they teaching in junior high school these days?

I think what the jerk is trying to say is that he'll sell people cheap khukuris, then the buyer is supposed to break the blade and send it to HI and ask for a new one.

The guy is a crook, whether he's just trolling or actually taking money from other people who are also crooks. It's a typical con-man ploy to make money from people who think they are getting something for nothing.

Jail time for the guy would be more realistic than a beat-down where you end up in court, but he's so petty that it's probably not worth anybody's time. Besides, the people he's fleecing, if any, are also dishonest.

I doubt that Yangdu will get requests of this kind, since the requester would have to shell out actual money to send her the junk blade, but it would only take her two seconds to realize that it's a fake.

It also annoys me that the crook can't spell. What are they teaching in junior high school these days?
No tears spelling it's called. Lol.

Say it aint so fellas, I would take great pleasure in assisting in any way possible. I have a few skill sets that would be very helpful in a situations like this!! Especially when someone is trying to take advantage of Auntie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! With these fine folks here we have all sides covered I believe. Bawanna Sound the Alarm................. man lets go. Getting my ugly up.. well ugly anyway so what the heck.

Ugly, heck no. Why your as pretty as the gal selling elephant ears at the fair this year. She was really something.

Seen action photo's of you. Why if I was a woman, well if I was a woman I wouldn't need nobody.

Luck for you I'm pure AC, otherwise I'd probably chase ya till my tongue drug the ground.

Why am I suddenly thinking of Cutie Curls.

Ugly, heck no. Why your as pretty as the gal selling elephant ears at the fair this year. She was really something.

Seen action photo's of you. Why if I was a woman, well if I was a woman I wouldn't need nobody.

Luck for you I'm pure AC, otherwise I'd probably chase ya till my tongue drug the ground.

Why am I suddenly thinking of Cutie Curls.

LMAO Bawanns! I needed a laugh before bedtime.... elephant ears, toooo friggin funny! She must of been a handsome fella... Oh I mean lady. It's hard to tell these days with all the damn skinny jeans and guy liner. I always check for tree trunks before attempting any sort of funny business. Oh... Run if you smell duct tape down there.

Back