Someone trying to scam HI?

I've been nearly killed by falling rocks too many times while climbing mountains; I wouldn't do it on purpose. (Though I think I did so when I was a boy.)

Speaking of rolling rocks, I've consumed my fair share of them back when they were made from Latrobe spring water.

I nearly killed by x step brother mentioned previously with a pick up size rock. Long story.

I'll type it up sometime for posterity.

Dang philll that hurt! gnarly...totally uncalled for my wife said! ROCK not RICK! As Tater Salad said "Things that make you go AAAARRRRGH"

Uluapark, you got me smiling now.
lol, altho if ya miss, we are gonna need video proof, as@ 6,000 rpm, it would incinerate EVERYTHING. so missing would be near impossible, altho some still manage some how,lol.

Just saw that comment. Seems more like trolling to me but ya can never be to careful. Great spotting, GB.

Maybe it's just some devils advocate kind of guy.
Pretending to abuse HI's warranty just to show the logical flaw in replacing one broken blade with two new ones.
So he might just want to help HI in a creative kind of way.
But yeah maybe just a troll and I'm over thinking.

Just put me in a small confined room with him, I'll find out for sure.

If he's trying to help we'll give him a gold start, if not we'll think of something appropriate.

Just put me in a small confined room with him, I'll find out for sure.

If he's trying to help we'll give him a gold start, if not we'll think of something appropriate.

hmmmm...innocent until proven guilty?

I've always gone with guilty, until proven innocent. I seem to be confused, oh well, my way has worked in the past, so it can't be totally wrong...:)

Yup I'm a guilty until proven innocent kind of guy too. About 5 minutes in that little room I'll know.

Actually all I gotta do is look at him, I have excellent profiling skills which of course I'm not allowed to use.

Yup I'm a guilty until proven innocent kind of guy too. About 5 minutes in that little room I'll know.

Actually all I gotta do is look at him, I have excellent profiling skills which of course I'm not allowed to use.

You mean you're not allowed to draw portraits of people from the side?

Yep, that right there is a bonerfide pun my friend. I know a pun when I see's one. Your good.

Back