something i have always done for free - Knife Sharpening

Wow, this is really generous of you, thanks a lot. I'll be sure to contact you if I ever need your skill :)

Very nice! I was a cop for many years. I now work in a 911 center. I'll be taking you up on your offer at some point!

i am adding retired military to the free sharpening list. email me if you are retired military :D

welcome to the forum :D pm's are only for paying members so you will have to send me an email.
can you fill out your profile so other members will know a little more about you?

That is awesome of you! I would like to get your info for future use if I can.

Does that include SAK's like Ramblers, old small Tinker?

i thought i would repost my first post for anyone that might come into this thread from the last post.

i have always sharpened duty knives for police, emt, fire and rescue department and state patrol members. i am extending this to any members here on the forum that serve the public. all i ask is that you pay shipping and insurance. it has to be a duty knife-knives or even your favorite pair of scissors. if it has serrations i will make them look as new as possible. i specialize in every blade shape.

I am still loving the edge that Richard put on my Emerson mini A100. It cuts so much better and is easier to sharpen with the V grind, and has worked great over the past year or so. But I am seriously considering asking him to put a full Scandi on it. The one that Joezilla posted keeps haunting me! :)

are you a police officer, soldier, fireman or medic? send me an email :D

Thanks for reposting the initial one, did pay any attention to the group you are offering this to and No, I am not but I might want use your service sometime for a few knives I have in the near future. If that is okay?

http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6774942#post6774942 here is the thread joe started :D. his knife was freaky sharp when i got done with it. i he sent me just the blade and when i tested it out cutting paper, i used a reciept from family dollar. i pinched the knife by the pivot hole and held it above the paper. when i eased up enough to let the blade fall, it went through the paper as if it were not even there. one drawback to a full scandi. if the edge chips, you have to take both sides down to remove the chip.

Back