something i have always done for free - Knife Sharpening

Richard- thanks for emailing me this like. i'm going to have to take you up on your offer sometime

sar5-3

I continue to shave my beard:eek::D:thumbup:

smallgsd

Last edited:
Richard....... while looking over your lings, and vids..... I appreciate your influence. You know what you are done. However my Grandad taught me how to put an edge on a knife a LONG TIME AGO. I'm going to stick with that. You have a talent...... go with it buddy!!!!!

i need my duty knife sharpen.....i ask the other guys on my shift if they need any sharping...i use my knife more on duty then i ever had my handgun...

send me an email and i'll send you the info to ship the knife. you can also come up and bring them by and watch me sharpen them since you are in sw ohio. i'm probably not far from you :D

Just saw this thread. Great thing for you to do for Public Servants. Don't forgoet those who work "behind the walls" or "behind the razor wire."

Hats off to you richard j. Does my heart good to see some good once in a while.

Richard thanks for the quick email, it's a great service you're offering here. People like you make my job worth doing.. Thanks for the continued support..

i have another member to add to the list of sharpeners that public servants can take their knives to. after spending half the day teaching still.learning how to sharpen on the paper wheels i'm happy to say that he now has enough skill to do a basic v edge on knives for public servants. here is his profile link http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/member.php?u=203305

I only have 4 knifes and buying a Wicked Edge seems overboard for what I have and I'd like to take you up on this as a civilian member. ;)

I could use my knife sharpened. I have a few stainless steel knives that are easy to sharpen but for me as I am a beginner my good knife which is made of S30v steel is almost impossible to sharpen. Anyway I will take you up on your offer.

Edit: I am a civilian member.

Thanks!
Jeff

Back