Special Edition BK4

I called in today to ask about the new zombie chop stick and while I was on the phone I figured I might as well ask about my Bk4. She said it would ship by the end of the day. It's so on!

Has anyone canceled their order? I got a strange email, and was curious.

Moose

Do tell. I didn't that's for sure

I'm not gonna elaborate at this time, I just want to know if anyone on the forums here, has canceled a BK4 order after they have placed it. The email was sent in confidence, and I'm just curious.

Once I find out a little more about it, all will be revealed. Like a Bday Magician. With a 2 yr contract.

Moose

Moose

Heck, no!!

Every day, when I come home, I march all around the house ... looking for my new BK's!

I will never cancel ... I will never surrender.

Just got a tracking number. The Waiting Game doth commenceth.... only now I'm waiting on UPS and not Kabar. :-D

Mine has shipped! Got the tracking number in my e mail today. Expected delivery on Thursday.

When I ordered I asked for a tracking number to be sent to my e mail.

I got lots of Beckers heading my way.

Jeremy

Mmmmm, can't wait for mine to get here, it's got a date this weekend

1db38ce6.jpg

I was specifically told there were no tracking numbers because it shipped USPS, not UPS. Don't really care, it'll get here when it gets here. And then I can drive an hour across the border and pick it up lol.

Moose

Definitely not me!

How'd you get a tracking number?

Just before my call ended, I asked if I would get a tracking #. The nice lady said, "Sure, if you want one, just give me your email address." So I did, and guess what?

I JUST GOT A TRACKING NUMBER! Yippie Kai Yay!

Blues

Back