Specs And Pricing For The TNT-15 Sword

The TNT-15 has an edge that was designed for medium to soft targets. It is very thin.

In order for it to be optimized for use by oge14 we recommend that you swing it in a reversed position with the spine down and the edge pointed away from the Buick!!!! LOL!

Have fun!

Jerry

A Hognose sword. That thing loves to eat car's.
It looks fun to Beat on!!!!
I'll have to make a mental note, to look for one, but seeing how Big it is.......
It's probably costing more than the cars you are destroying

my package is still sitting in usps origin, what is going on 😱

maybe it's too heavy for them to move it? 😨

September 22, 2021, 1:28 pm Acceptance

my package is still sitting in usps origin, what is going on 😱

maybe it's too heavy for them to move it? 😨

September 22, 2021, 1:28 pm Acceptance
USPS has been slowing down their service while increasing their prices. Expect delays in tracking updates. If it doesn’t move, or you feel antsy, you could always opt for email notifications on the package. That usually jumpstarts the system.

I live in Canada, using UPS mean HUGE I mean HUGE custom fee like you have no idea, self clearing in my case is not really an option too.

USPS transfers to Post Canada and everything is normal from that point on.

going to wait I guess 🙃

5mY3Pg0.jpg

ZchyTCp.jpg

I ordered 6/25 @ 2:23AM and still awaiting shipment. Would it be inappropriate to ask how many total orders were placed? AND how many total swords going out the door?

Okay I got mine finally. I really like it. I am not sure if my eyesight is getting worse or not but I counted seven corrugated bevels on my Forest green TNT. I'm not complaining I think its luck of the Irish.

Okay. I think they’re just messing with us now by way of the CBT. 😄

Beautiful blade and I’m lovin it….but still deciding if I’m keeping her. Got it yesterday.
I want a Mega Ratweiler though.

One of these?

5ujZ9WR.jpg

I dunno. The handle isn’t nearly as comfortable as the TNT-15.

Back