Off Topic Springtime is lovely for a stroll in the snark

Status
Not open for further replies.
Strange how so many dont even know of lexington and concord. My paternal forefathers (and a few other forebears) fought at concord. Its nice to know where my family gets all their defiance from.

It's a shame. Lexington and Concord was the highlight of the trip for me.

Steve Isdahl shared an incredible grizzly sow, close call story someone e-mailed in to him. It was Steve's bear stories that drew me into watching some of his offerings.
Hunt Stories! 🐻

I hate plumbing with nearly every fiber of my being -- and spent way too much time doing it this week.
got to come home for a few hours today, heading back out of town tomorrow - yay, fun - cleaning up/doing critical repairs on a hoarder's house.

Plumbing is an evil mistress.
3X8kMdn.jpg

I hate plumbing with nearly every fiber of my being -- and spent way too much time doing it this week.
got to come home for a few hours today, heading back out of town tomorrow - yay, fun - cleaning up/doing critical repairs on a hoarder's house.

😖

Have had a few BK10's, but ended up selling them. Came across a hard to pass up deal a few days back, but was patient for someone else to buy it. I gave in.

Anyone heard from Trailbum lately? I been carrying my Ka-Barley again, in the kydex he made for it, but the sheath cracked a little bit (still functional") and I was wondering if he ever made a kydex sheath for the spork... cause that happened... long story.

Also, hi guys! (In on one)

Anyone heard from Trailbum lately? I been carrying my Ka-Barley again, in the kydex he made for it, but the sheath cracked a little bit (still functional") and I was wondering if he ever made a kydex sheath for the spork... cause that happened... long story.

Also, hi guys! (In on one)

He's aroundish.

Looks like some sort of maple leaf to me too. My old phone had an arborists book on it that had tree identification. You can probably look at the various maple tree leaves and find out which it is.

This sprouted up in my planter, seemingly by itself, a while back. I asked around here to see if anyone new the type, I still don't know what it is.
CctzuH0.jpg

Today I planted it in the ground, I'll just sit over here and wait for it to grow...
nnOJeWS.jpg

Maybe? At least that's what Seek thinks it is for my area.
EJ5v1R5.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back