Off Topic Springtime is lovely for a stroll in the snark

Status
Not open for further replies.
A plan. I usually do 4 exercises per muscle, 4 sets of 8-10 reps.

Monday - chest
Tuesday - Back
Wednesday - legs
Thursday - shoulders
Friday - arms

Yeah!!

Do an extra set for me please, I've been slacking.๐Ÿ˜†
Barely do mine, haha. My workouts usually last an hour, to an hour and a half. Wears me out, but I have been feeling better.

On a side note, I recently purchased some pro hand grip exercisers. They go from 100lbs, to 350lbs in 50lb increments. I do those every other day, 3-4 sets of 10. Just got them, so no real improvement yet. I can't imagine anyone doing the 300, and 350 pounders. I can barely even move them. The 100's aren't too bad. I started using the 150's. I can do them 10 times. I'll start doing a few reps with the 200's, to start getting used to them.

On the zon. Really nice. Close to $50. Clearly marked, aluminum handles, with knurling:

Geezus.
even 50lb seems big to me, and I've got strong hands for my size!

They're stout, believe me.

Hmmm... that's a lot for grip/forearm trainers, but there is this yearly health fair where I've consistently beat a younger coworker until this shoulder & elbow injury...

How much is pride worth?

I use to do this thing called Eat Less and Move More. But my clothes started getting to loose so I gave up as new clothes get expensive.

Hmmm... that's a lot for grip/forearm trainers, but there is this yearly health fair where I've consistently beat a younger coworker until this shoulder & elbow injury...

How much is pride worth?
I thought it a fair price. I'm sure they'll last. I bought a pair before these, that have adjustable tension on them, but the hardest setting wasn't hard to do at all. Thought wth, may as well get some good ones.

I use to do this thing called Eat Less and Move More. But my clothes started getting to loose so I gave up as new clothes get expensive.
Lol. I'm currently trying out that program. Haven't quite gotten to the new clothes part but I'm close.

wow - needs less dieting talk and more eating talk -- with pictures!

We went for a Whirl-A-Whip burger last evening:

Hanging out with my sister and her husband in Northern Colorado. It's beautiful AND cool. No wonder property prices are what they are.

We're so far north that we went to Cheyenne, WY for lunch today. Beautiful open spaces. If the winters weren't so brutal, I might be able to convince the wife to move North.

I woke up Monday morning about 4:00-ish thinking I was dreaming that it was raining. Then kind of laughed to myself thinking that it was just the fan in the room, we're in a drought, right? Then my eyes just rolled wide open, I have no shingles on a bare plywood roof. :oops:
~
~
~
Monsoon season swings north every so often in the middle of July, it rained in the living room a bit, I got an early start yesterday to say the least. Smells like old, wet plywood now, but it's drying out. I've seen "other jobs" go down wet before, nothing new. One more day of shingle stripping ought to see the end of that, then metal strip and wood repair.

Oh boy, I'm gonna upgrade the suspension on my house!! ๐Ÿ˜…

IMG_20210728_141213-small.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back