Spyderco 2016 Lists: Delivered & Upcoming

Nirvana in stock at some dealers!

C199TI_L.jpg

Post #1 has been updated with all the latest information...

ParaMilitary2 CPM-M4 Natural G-10 which is/was a BladeHQ exclusive.

Spyderco-pm2-natural-g10-c8bm4p2-BHQ-29810-dl-large.jpg

Spyderco-pm2-natural-g10-c8bm4p2-BHQ-29810-dl-side-large.jpg

Spyderco-pm2-natural-g10-c8bm4p2-BHQ-29810-dl-spine-large.jpg

I thought I heard that new FRN molds were being made for the Stretch. Anyone know when these may come to fruition?

Military CPM-S110V with Dark Blue G-10 is shipping!

C81GDBL_L.jpg

The GP Knives pictures shows that it has the CQI enhancements!

c36gpdbl.jpg

c36gpdbl-2.jpg

c36gpdbl-3.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you for your due diligence RamZar! I always get excited when I see this thread repost up! :)

The KnifeWorks exclusive ParaMilitary2 CPM-M4 CF is shipping.

C81CFM4P2.2.jpg

C81CFM4P2.3.jpg

Added Mule Team 24 Maxamet to the Delivered List.

Added to the Upcoming List:

• Manix2 Maxamet Lightweight Stone Gray FRCP (USA)
  • Native5 Maxamet Lightweight Stone Gray FRCP (USA)
  • Endura4 VG-10 Lightweight Zome Green FRN (Japan)
  • Delica4 VG-10 Lightweight Zome Green FRN (Japan)

Added Mule Team 24 Maxamet to the Delivered List.

Added to the Upcoming List:

• Native5 Maxamet Lightweight Stone Gray FRCP (USA)

You can move the last two to the delivered list. They're showing up at the dealers today.

I think right now they all show up as pre-orders.
You are correct! My bad! AFAIK they are available from the SFO but you're right, they're only listed as pre-orders on the dealer sites. I failed to look closely enough when I checked KC earlier.

You are correct! My bad! AFAIK they are available from the SFO but you're right, they're only listed as pre-orders on the dealer sites. I failed to look closely enough when I checked KC earlier.

The problem with ordering from SFO is that you have to pay full MSRP and free shipping is only for orders of $150+. At those prices most just wait for a Spyderco dealer to get them in stock at 40% off MSRP.

Woah just saw a collector numbered sage 5 on an auction site. Must be coming soon?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

The problem with ordering from SFO is that you have to pay full MSRP and free shipping is only for orders of $150+. At those prices most just wait for a Spyderco dealer to get them in stock at 40% off MSRP.

Oh I get that. A couple members over on the Spyderco Forums had mentioned they ordered and picked them up at SFO because they didn't want to wait for them to arrive at the dealers. I only mentioned they're available at the SFO because you can actually buy them now and they should be arriving at the dealers very soon.

Woah just saw a collector numbered sage 5 on an auction site. Must be coming soon?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

:thumbup: Great news!!!

Any more info on the Manix2 Maxamet Lightweight Stone Gray FRCP?

According to Spyderco it'll be available sometime this month:

"Following on the heels of the MT24 will be the Manix™ 2 Lightweight with a Maxamet blade, which will have a “stone gray” fiberglass-reinforced-co-polymer (FRCP) handle. It should begin shipping in September 2016. Next in line after that will be a Maxamet Native® 5 Lightweight, which should be available by the end of the year."​

e69652cd-3d21-4d6d-937c-3d59cac97957.png

TYVM! I think I'm going to just buy an s110v one I like the blue and corrosion resistance :)

Looks like we'll see quite a few new Spydercos this month:

• Native5 40th Anniversary Damasteel DS93X Thor Martensitic Damascus Fluted CF Sprint (USA)
  • Sage5 Compression Lock CPM-S30V CF (Taiwan)

You get a small discount if you walk in the SFO but nothing like a dealer discount but then you pay tax so it just about evens out. If you order one and have it shipped then it's MSRP.

Back