Spyderco 2019 Lists: Delivered & Upcoming

Lol. Listen to whoever you like. Always good to be polite, though.

I asked Jordan about it a few months back. At that time he said there were no plans for one. If that’s since changed, that’d be great news.

I asked Jordan about it a few months back. At that time he said there were no plans for one. If that’s since changed, that’d be great news.

Probably wasn’t finalized at that time. Also looking forward to the 3rd batch of 20cv PM2s.

Also looking forward to the 3rd batch of 20cv PM2s.

Where'd ya hear that? I don't even see these on DLT's site anymore. If there were more coming it would be far off I'd imagine as the last batch was in March.

Here’s to hoping for more SG2 models...that would be a good choice for the “Seki Sprints”, maybe a nice tan or light green?

Here’s to hoping for more SG2 models...that would be a good choice for the “Seki Sprints”, maybe a nice tan or light green?
Hopefully, there might be more though, the reason Spyderco let go of the chance to do a sg2 run was due to the cost effectiveness and unknown market for it, right? Well, the recent run of delicas on Massdrop went pretty fast once it was available, maybe that will be enough to convince spyderco to do another seki sprint run.

No worries. I’m not going anywhere, and will be glad to accept your apology when you discover that I am correct. Rather than make any accusations, which some people seem to be happy to make quickly, ill just assume that Jordan is simply out of the loop here.

Gee, making up stuff is fun. I can also predict sprints and exclusives and I'll be right a lot of the time but I don't pretend that I know something that no one else is aware of. If I did know something, I'd cite the source.
You're what's known as a troll.

Gee, making up stuff is fun. I can also predict sprints and exclusives and I'll be right a lot of the time but I don't pretend that I know something that no one else is aware of. If I did know something, I'd cite the source.
You're what's known as a troll.

Name calling, from a veteran poster? Always nice to have good manners. I suppose I also guessed about the carbon fiber delica when I posted about that too. Just a lucky guess, right?! Well, one things is for certain, I’m going back to just reading vs commenting about new releases because it seems as though even some of the veterans around here aren’t so polite.

One final thought for you to ponder. How about a green K390 Para 3 from Bento Box? Wouldn’t that dream be cool if it turned into a reality?! Yeah, I know, everyone could guess that too....

Name calling, from a veteran poster? Always nice to have good manners. I suppose I also guessed about the carbon fiber delica when I posted about that too. Just a lucky guess, right?! Well, one things is for certain, I’m going back to just reading vs commenting about new releases because it seems as though even some of the veterans around here aren’t so polite.

One final thought for you to ponder. How about a green K390 Para 3 from Bento Box? Wouldn’t that dream be cool if it turned into a reality?! Yeah, I know, everyone could guess that too....

You seem very..."self-assured" I guess is about as close to it as I can get. I don't know about 20CV PM2s or K390 Para 3s, but if those are in fact on the horizon, my guess is that you have "inside information". If that's the case--and I am not saying it is--I'd polish up the old resume in preparation for an involuntary job change. Homeowners often take a dim view of leaky faucets.

You seem very..."self-assured" I guess is about as close to it as I can get. I don't know about 20CV PM2s or K390 Para 3s, but if those are in fact on the horizon, my guess is that you have "inside information". If that's the case--and I am not saying it is--I'd polish up the old resume in preparation for an involuntary job change. Homeowners often take a dim view of leaky faucets.

Exactly. To know about various exclusives from different dealers, he'd have to work for Spyderco...

Your comments are fair. Fortunately I’m just a collector. In any case, I’m glad to refrain from further discussions about releases. Didn’t realize what a stir it would cause. I’m the kind of person who loves to hear these things. And, as some may hopefully understand, it’s not worth discussing where I hear things just to prove them to be true. That’s a great way to not hear things in the future. And, of course, time nets this stuff out.

Your comments are fair. Fortunately I’m just a collector. In any case, I’m glad to refrain from further discussions about releases. Didn’t realize what a stir it would cause. I’m the kind of person who loves to hear these things. And, as some may hopefully understand, it’s not worth discussing where I hear things just to prove them to be true. That’s a great way to not hear things in the future. And, of course, time nets this stuff out.

There is a proper time and place for everything. As far as the latter goes, after all, this IS the "Spyderco 2019 Lists: Delivered & Upcoming" thread, not the "Spyderco 2019 Lists: Delivered and Let's Guess What's Upcoming" thread. :)

Back