1. Week 47 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Kizer Knives 1028A1 Dirk Pinkerton Lancer
    Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer Knives 1028A1 Dirk Pinkerton Lancer + Misc Prize Pack , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships! Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Nov 23 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here
  2. Esav Benyamin has passed. Please pay your respects here

Spyderco 2019 Lists: Delivered & Upcoming

Discussion in 'Spyderco' started by RamZar, Jan 8, 2019.

1. Eljay2

Eljay2

Sep 25, 2018

2. Eljay2

Eljay2

Sep 25, 2018
    Shouldn’t be anything not to love! :)

3. halden.doerge

halden.doerge I'll Sharpen Your Knife Gold Member

Aug 17, 2014
    I asked Jordan about it a few months back. At that time he said there were no plans for one. If that’s since changed, that’d be great news.

4. Eljay2

Eljay2

Sep 25, 2018
    Probably wasn’t finalized at that time. Also looking forward to the 3rd batch of 20cv PM2s.

5. AF

AF Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 14, 2000
    Where'd ya hear that? I don't even see these on DLT's site anymore. If there were more coming it would be far off I'd imagine as the last batch was in March.

6. John_0917

John_0917 Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 15, 2014
    Here’s to hoping for more SG2 models...that would be a good choice for the “Seki Sprints”, maybe a nice tan or light green?

7. LoveMeSumSpydies

LoveMeSumSpydies

Aug 1, 2018
    Hopefully, there might be more though, the reason Spyderco let go of the chance to do a sg2 run was due to the cost effectiveness and unknown market for it, right? Well, the recent run of delicas on Massdrop went pretty fast once it was available, maybe that will be enough to convince spyderco to do another seki sprint run.

John_0917 likes this.
  8. Jordan@DLT

[email protected] Dealer / Materials Provider Dealer / Materials Provider

Jul 22, 2014
    I don't have any updated info on a Para 3 red/M390 version yet. I would love to see one done, but I am not aware of anything being finalized at this point. If one is being made I will definitely let you guys know, that knife would be a hot seller IMO.

9. AF

Jan 14, 2000
  10. Eljay2

Eljay2

Sep 25, 2018
    No worries. I’m not going anywhere, and will be glad to accept your apology when you discover that I am correct. Rather than make any accusations, which some people seem to be happy to make quickly, ill just assume that Jordan is simply out of the loop here.

11. AF

Jan 14, 2000
    Gee, making up stuff is fun. I can also predict sprints and exclusives and I'll be right a lot of the time but I don't pretend that I know something that no one else is aware of. If I did know something, I'd cite the source.
    You're what's known as a troll.

353, sharp_edge and extrastout like this.
  12. Eljay2

Eljay2

Sep 25, 2018
    Name calling, from a veteran poster? Always nice to have good manners. I suppose I also guessed about the carbon fiber delica when I posted about that too. Just a lucky guess, right?! Well, one things is for certain, I’m going back to just reading vs commenting about new releases because it seems as though even some of the veterans around here aren’t so polite.

One final thought for you to ponder. How about a green K390 Para 3 from Bento Box? Wouldn’t that dream be cool if it turned into a reality?! Yeah, I know, everyone could guess that too....

13. on_the_edge

on_the_edge Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 31, 2006
    You seem very..."self-assured" I guess is about as close to it as I can get. I don't know about 20CV PM2s or K390 Para 3s, but if those are in fact on the horizon, my guess is that you have "inside information". If that's the case--and I am not saying it is--I'd polish up the old resume in preparation for an involuntary job change. Homeowners often take a dim view of leaky faucets.

cbr1000 likes this.
  14. AF

Jan 14, 2000
    Exactly. To know about various exclusives from different dealers, he'd have to work for Spyderco...

15. Eljay2

Eljay2

Sep 25, 2018
    Your comments are fair. Fortunately I’m just a collector. In any case, I’m glad to refrain from further discussions about releases. Didn’t realize what a stir it would cause. I’m the kind of person who loves to hear these things. And, as some may hopefully understand, it’s not worth discussing where I hear things just to prove them to be true. That’s a great way to not hear things in the future. And, of course, time nets this stuff out.

16. on_the_edge

on_the_edge Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 31, 2006
    There is a proper time and place for everything. As far as the latter goes, after all, this IS the "Spyderco 2019 Lists: Delivered & Upcoming" thread, not the "Spyderco 2019 Lists: Delivered and Let's Guess What's Upcoming" thread. :)

Danke42 likes this.
  17. Eljay2

Eljay2

Sep 25, 2018
    No guesses here. In any case, let’s move on.

18. Boxer .45

Boxer .45 Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 11, 2015
  19. Jordan@DLT

[email protected] Dealer / Materials Provider Dealer / Materials Provider

Jul 22, 2014
    Spyderco doesn't give us any different updates than what's available to the general public until they ship out the knives, I don't have any invoices for them yet, but I'm with you and rooting for them to come sooner than later.

Boxer .45 and LoveMeSumSpydies like this.
  20. Mrgauth

Mrgauth Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 12, 2016
    Wrong answer

: )