Spyderco 2019 Lists: Delivered & Upcoming

The demand for the DLT PM2 M390 red g10 looks more like the demand from knife flippers than real users. Just take a look at how low those were listed in the Exchange and how slow they got moved.

you have to take into account it was a second run. Well for pricing at least. Flippers will flip no matter how many runs. The first time around they were flippin fast and hot, with a premium price.

Anyone know when there’s gonna be another dragonfly sprint? I missed the recent teal one and I’m really sad.

The demand for the DLT PM2 M390 red g10 looks more like the demand from knife flippers than real users. Just take a look at how low those were listed in the Exchange and how slow they got moved.

No disagreement from me

Last edited:
The items in the Reveal catalogs are supposed to “be available within the next 90-120 days” after the Reveal date.

Spyderco 2019 Reveal Volume 2 was released on May 2, 2019 so the remaining items below should be available no later than Friday, August 30, 2019 (about 3 weeks from today):
  • Z-Cut models (USA)
  • Murray Carter Collection Itamae Series (Japan)
  • Police4 VG-10 Black FRN (Japan)
  • Sage5 CPM-30V Black FRN (Taiwan)
  • Emphasis 8Cr13MoV PlainEdge Black G-10 (China)
  • Emphasis 8Cr13MoV ComboEdge Black G-10 (China)
  • Insistent 8Cr13MoV PlainEdge Black G-10 (China)
  • Insistent 8Cr13MoV ComboEdge Black G-10 (China)

Spyderco ParaMilitary2 M390 Black Blade Blue G-10 Bento Box Shop will be available on Friday, August 16, 2019 at 9:00am Pacific Time for $199.99 + $14.99 shipping.

Spyderco ParaMilitary2 M390 Black Blade Blue G-10 Bento Box Shop will be available on Friday, August 16, 2019 at 9:00am Pacific Time for $199.99 + $14.99 shipping.
Plus tax...

Just for California orders?
Not sure. I’m in CA so I get taxed by default. I’m starting to see tax on orders from some of our bigger dealers (outside CA) these days though.

Not sure. I’m in CA so I get taxed by default. I’m starting to see tax on orders from some of our bigger dealers (outside CA) these days though.

I just checked BBS's Terms & Conditions and it says: "Please note that we are required by law to collect sales tax for orders shipped to the State of California."

PM2 M390 with g10 scales (does not matter what color) at nearly $220 does not seem to me to be a great deal. Don't torture me I know some folks would happily pay $240+ for it.

Spyderco should just ban BBS from offering any exclusives since there are many great Spyderco dealers which would offer replacement exclusives at very reasonable prices. That’s my 2 cents.

I'm really sad I didn't know about the exclusive black/red Lil Native. But it gives me hope that we might see similar runs from other dealers in their exclusive configurations.

Why all the hate for BBS? A small exclusive Spyderco dealer, commisioning small run exclusives, and selling them out repeatedly for their Retail price and 2day air shipping. ( No tax on my Smurf blue PM 2) The BBS model works ! Like it or not. Should only be one thread for BBS Hate. IMHO

Why all the hate for BBS? A small exclusive Spyderco dealer, commisioning small run exclusives, and selling them out repeatedly for their Retail price and 2day air shipping. ( No tax on my Smurf blue PM 2) The BBS model works ! Like it or not. Should only be one thread for BBS Hate. IMHO
Bc they charge extortionate shipping rates, have horrible prices, unnecessary taxes ... but the shitty customer service and slow shipping are both free!

Back