Spyderco 2019 Lists: Delivered & Upcoming

Bummer! They charged tax for CA. They used to give a discount for buying two. Hope they not following BBS.

Anyone think DLT will do a military next? I wouldn't mind having the whole line in red scales and m390.

I’m still waiting for the 1 second sell out. This game is cute, just like Beanie Babies were cute.

DLT has the add to cart button active again for the red m390 para 3 if anyone is still trying to get one

It's not
I wish the Smock was available in something with a little more razzle dazzle than S30v.
It's not even available in S30V! I don't pretend to know anything about knife manufacturing but the smock situation is really frustrating! I had one on preorder for a year. Never got it! I did get a new one from a friend. After the original Smocks hit dealers, they've just dribbled in very slowly! I still wouldn't have one from the place I preordered! Pretty disappointed in the way this one was handled.

Mike

It's not

It's not even available in S30V! I don't pretend to know anything about knife manufacturing but the smock situation is really frustrating! I had one on preorder for a year. Never got it! I did get a new one from a friend. After the original Smocks hit dealers, they've just dribbled in very slowly! I still wouldn't have one from the place I preordered! Pretty disappointed in the way this one was handled.

Mike
Never preorder. Problem solved!

Never preorder. Problem solved!

Not really. Then your playing the sprint game. Trying to find out when dealers are going to get them in and they never know! So you get on email lists or on forums like this trying to get a heads up. By the time you get the email they're sold out! (Done it multiple times) It's hard to blame the dealers, they truly don't know when or how many they're going to get. I know I sound like sour grapes. It's just hard when you work long hours and can't use a phone except on breaks. Seems like a lot of work for a knife that's supposed to be a stock item not a sprint or special order knife.

Mike

Back