Spyderco 2020 Lists: Delivered & Upcoming

I don't often look at the economy line but the Astute looks like a really handy knife.

I want the burnt orange shaman with the rex 45 ive been eyeing the all black model but at 216$ ill gladly take the steel upgrade and have a splash of color in my collection for 10$ less.

At some dealers:

• Tenacious Lightweight 8Cr13MoV PlainEdge Satin Blade Black FRN C122PBK (China)
  • Tenacious Lightweight 8Cr13MoV CombinationEdge Satin Blade Black FRN C122PSBK (China)
  • Tenacious Lightweight 8Cr13MoV SpyderEdge Satin Blade Black FRN C122SBK (China)

spyderco-tenacious-lightweight-black-frn-satin-plain-c122pbk-31.jpg

spyderco-tenacious-lightweight-black-frn-satin-partially-serrated-c122psbk-31.jpg

spyderco-tenacious-lightweight-black-frn-satin-serrated-c122sbk-32.jpg

spyderco-tenacious-lightweight-black-frn-satin-plain-c122pbk-32.jpg

I’m stoked for the Siren, yes stoked. The blue looks good, but I much prefer the looks of the prototype with yellow instead. LC200N is a very fun and functional steel.

And I love lamp.

Gotta get a Siren! Will be a great water/outdoor/camping folding knife.

The Siren has been on my "to buy" list for awhile but just noticed that is still not available for sale. It is no longer listed on Spyderco's "reveal" page and is not yet listed on Spyderco's "new" offerings page. Nor is it listed yet among the "lock back" folders. Not sure what this means but hope the knife is still pending release.

Just noted the addition of the Gayle Bradley Nightstick Boot Knife on the "reveal" list which I just added to my "to buy" list, even though I already have several knives like it; most notably a couple of vintage Gerber Mark I's.

Also added to the reveal page is a Watu which is a downsized version of the original Chowke that I already have. The Watu looks like a reasonable facsimile of the Chowke but I have no plans to buy it because of its smaller size.

The Siren has been on my "to buy" list for awhile but just noticed that is still not available for sale. It is no longer listed on Spyderco's "reveal" page and is not yet listed on Spyderco's "new" offerings page. Nor is it listed yet among the "lock back" folders. Not sure what this means but hope the knife is still pending release.

The siren is in the 2020 product guide in the salt lineup, page 65 if you’re interested. It wouldn’t be in this release, as it’s already been “released” in the last one. I’m sure it will be released soon.

The siren is in the 2020 product guide in the salt lineup, page 65 if you’re interested. It wouldn’t be in this release, as it’s already been “released” in the last one. I’m sure it will be released soon.

Still standing by . . .

Back