Spyderco 2020 Lists: Delivered & Upcoming

I did some investigating and looks like there will be a gitd Dragonfly 2. Hopefully this will lead to a gitd zome and blacked out gitd version like it did the Delica.
I would love to have a black blade gitd zome, sg2, and damascus/ti DF2 still.

I did some investigating and looks like there will be a gitd Dragonfly 2. Hopefully this will lead to a gitd zome and blacked out gitd version like it did the Delica.
I would love to have a black blade gitd zome, sg2, and damascus/ti DF2 still.
Steel?

^yep what a bear it was to get one. multiple 404s and lock outs and redos. good luck to all who get one.

the site was super slow initially but seems to be smoothing out now and it's still available. Either there was just a huge surge right at 10am, or they ordered a ton of them.

I got two. May end up safe queens, depends on how much the internal machining lightened the knife, won't be able to tell until I have them in hand. BHQ's site was crazy. Took two refreshes to get in, and then the page load when I added to my cart and went to checkout took about two minutes each.

A respectable sell-out time, I think. Not as crazy as the Bombshell, which I missed on because I wasn't quite sure how I felt about it.

ParaMilitary2 CPM-REX45 Solid Copper C81CUP2 BladeHQ (USA) was in stock at the dealer today.

Spyderco-Copper-Paramilitary-2-Knife-Satin-C81CUP2-BHQ-96305-jr-large.jpg

Spyderco-Copper-Paramilitary-2-Knife-Satin-C81CUP2-BHQ-96305-jr-spine-large.jpg

Spyderco-Copper-Paramilitary-2-Knife-Satin-C81CUP2-BHQ-96305-jr-side-large.jpg

Back