Spyderco 2020 Lists: Delivered & Upcoming

and now out of stock

edit: 22 minute sellout , not bad for a 2nd late drop. I wonder how many were on the 2nd batch.

The second drop by a dealer usually means they held back on selling some in case of returns. After a week they release what they have left.

>Nothing better to close a circuit.....

You can't say "nothing" ..... solid silver would have even greater electrical conductivity.

YoJumbo "in stock" at Spyderco.com today.

Grabbed one plus a Watu that I was waiting to buy to pair w/my Chokwe. The YoJumbo joins a pair of satin and black plain edged G10 Yojimbos to make a nice 3 knife set.

I don't try to collect every variation of a specific model; just those that seem representative or in some way special w/in the model line. The collection continues to expand. :)

Last edited:
I'
YoJumbo "in stock" at Spyderco.com today.

Grabbed one plus a Watu that I was waiting to buy to pair w/my Chokwe. The YoJumbo joins a pair of satin and black plain edged G10 Yojimbos to make a nice 3 knife set.

I don't try to collect every variation of a specific model; just those that seem representative or in some way special w/in the model line. The collection continues to expand. :)
I'd like to see some pics of your collection at some point. I have a feelings I'd very very jealous!

YoJumbo CPM-S30V Black G-10 C253GP (USA) is/was in stock at some dealers.

spyderco-yojumbo-satin-s30v-blade-coarse-black-g10-compression-lock-folder-c253gp-31.jpg

spyderco-yojumbo-satin-s30v-blade-coarse-black-g10-compression-lock-folder-c253gp-32.jpg

spyderco-yojumbo-satin-s30v-blade-coarse-black-g10-compression-lock-folder-c253gp-33.jpg

I'd like to see some pics of your collection at some point. I have a feelings I'd very very jealous!

The Spydercos number over 130 (going on 140; haven't counted recently) that fill 9 "small" 18 knife Spyderpacs. BTW, this is a very small collection in comparison to others I've heard mentioned on BF.

It would take a while to look at them all one-by-one and even longer for me to photograph and upload a photo of each of them to an album in the Cloud, which I should do for inventory purposes. May do that some time in the future.

In the meantime, I occasionally enjoy opening up all of the cases and putting them on the carpet side by side to just admire the collection at a glance. If I get a chance, I'll post a pic of that.

130 with doubles? or 130 knives all different? I know I'm pushing about 80 but some are doubles and even triples of the ones that I cant get enough of :)

The Spydercos number over 130 (going on 140; haven't counted recently) that fill 9 "small" 18 knife Spyderpacs. BTW, this is a very small collection in comparison to others I've heard mentioned on BF.

It would take a while to look at them all one-by-one and even longer for me to photograph and upload a photo of each of them to an album in the Cloud, which I should do for inventory purposes. May do that some time in the future.

In the meantime, I occasionally enjoy opening up all of the cases and putting them on the carpet side by side to just admire the collection at a glance. If I get a chance, I'll post a pic of that.
I do that exact same thing, albeit with a considerably smaller collection. Baby on the way, etc., etc., but one day I hope to accumulate a massive stockpile of knives.

130 with doubles? or 130 knives all different? I know I'm pushing about 80 but some are doubles and even triples of the ones that I cant get enough of :)

Variations of some of the same model knives (like the Yojimbo, Police, Military, Enduras and others) but no doubles (exact dups) of any particular knife.

As an example, here's a pic that I previously posted of my vintage Police collection (I also have a standard G10 Police 3 to complete the set):

Nf1NsVfl.jpg

The only dup knives that I own are 4 (or 5, I forget which) Swiss Army Explorers that I've got positioned in a various bags and around the house so that I don't have to go looking for one when I need one. ;)

Last edited:
I buy the one ounce pure silver bullion all the time. Spot is around $17 an ounce now... that really isn't that much for something knife sized. Now whether it is hard enough for something like scales for a linerless knife ... I don't know. Could always harden it up by dropping down to 90% but the .99999 is always the "gold standard." Ha, ha.

Just received the YoJumbo and Watu from Spyderco. :)

The knives are different in the extreme. If I were to carry one, it would be the Watu which is kind of a mini-Yojimbo.

The bronze colored medallion was a nice freebie included w/the decal they typically include w/a purchase.

YoJumbo & Watu.jpg

Back