Spyderco 2020 Lists: Delivered & Upcoming

Just received the YoJumbo and Watu from Spyderco. :)

The knives are different in the extreme. If I were to carry one, it would be the Watu which is kind of a mini-Yojimbo.

The bronze colored medallion was a nice freebie included w/the decal they typically include w/a purchase.

View attachment 1375518

Watu looks sweet..

These are long overdue from the 2020 Spyderco Reveal Volume 4 (January 15, 2020) and it’s now 180 days since that announcement:

1. Manix2 Lightweight CPM-SPY27 Cobalt Blue FRCP C101PCBL2 (USA)
  2. Manix2 Lightweight CPM-REX45 Burnt Orange FRCP C101PBORE2 Sprint Run (USA)
  3. Native Chief CPM-REX45 Burnt Orange G-10 C244GPBORE Sprint Run (USA)
  4. Para3 CPM-S45VN Forest Green G-10 (Diamond Arc Pattern) C223GPFGR Sprint Run (USA)
  5. Chaparral Sun & Moon CTS-XHP White G-10 (Red G-10 Inlay) & Black G-10 (Mother-of-Pearl Inlay) C152GSMP (Taiwan)
  6. Nightstick CPM-S30V Black G-10 Boltaron Sheath FB47GP (Taiwan)
  7. Astute 8Cr13MoV Black G-10 C252GP (China)

I wonder if the pandemic is affecting production rates. Its affecting my industry heavily and I cant imagine a scenario where a knife maker of this scale is immune to what's happening in the world.

I'm still debating if I want to pick up the Para 3 sprint run when it does finally come out. I like the color but honestly I don't really even carry my regular Para 3 very often. A little more chonk than I typically like in a pocket knife.

Just received the YoJumbo and Watu from Spyderco. :)

The knives are different in the extreme. If I were to carry one, it would be the Watu which is kind of a mini-Yojimbo.

The bronze colored medallion was a nice freebie included w/the decal they typically include w/a purchase.

View attachment 1375518
Not being a smartass, just a serious question I need to ask. Does buying direct and paying full MSRP have any advantage?

I'm still debating if I want to pick up the Para 3 sprint run when it does finally come out. I like the color but honestly I don't really even carry my regular Para 3 very often. A little more chonk than I typically like in a pocket knife.

Other than maybe the new handle pattern, there are existing Para 3’s with better steels available on the Exchange forum.

Superficial but the forest green scales were the main thing that drew me to it.

I picked up one of these a couple weeks ago on the Exchange Forum with a deep carry clip for a song. Was released earlier this year. Forest green in CTS 204P. Nice knife!A2F37787-7815-4DB6-ACCF-0AF73B3230E6.png

Last edited:
I picked up one of these a couple weeks ago on the Exchange Forum with a deep carry clip for a song. Was released earlier this year. Forest green in CTS 204P. Nice knife!
I recently learned of that one and was kinda upset I somehow completely missed its announcement and release by about three months.

Not being a smartass, just a serious question I need to ask. Does buying direct and paying full MSRP have any advantage?

My guess is there aren't a lot of people doing that. Spyderco OpFocus program offers a discount from Spyderco directly for military, leo.

Who said I was paying full MSRP?

I'm an OpFocus member and there's a HUGE advantage at buying direct from Spyderco at 50% off. So, if you're eligible, you should sign up for the program.

This program is not a secret but most people are not familiar w/it.

My mentioning this at various times in the past on BF has helped other members, who signed up at my suggestion, save at lot of $ buying Spyderco knives that the company so generously discounts to qualified military and public service employees.

Thank-you, Sal. :)

Who said I was paying full MSRP?

I'm an OpFocus member and there's a HUGE advantage at buying direct from Spyderco at 50% off. So, if you're eligible, you should sign up for the program.

This program is not a secret but most people are not familiar w/it.

My mentioning this at various times in the past on BF has helped other members, who signed up at my suggestion, save at lot of $ buying Spyderco knives that the company so generously discounts to qualified military and public service employees.

Thank-you, Sal. :)
I wonder if that program extends to teachers? I have to cut up stuff all the time in my classroom, and my students regularly need things cut as well, of course using whichever Spyderco is in my pocket.

Back