Spyderco 2020 Lists: Delivered & Upcoming

There are more Bowies coming as we speak, if you still want one ... they are just being delivered in small batches.
That's great news, need to try a Hinderer at least once. Going with the XM Bowie if it all comes together. Are you connected with DLT ferider?

TheFactor TheFactor not to derail this thread, but wondering what your preference is for best Spyderco friendly left handed knives? Have a Manix and basically have adapted throughout life to use my right hand for a ton of stuff (I have several regular PM2's and other brand knives), but do enjoy certain things that are "truly" left handed. Haven't tried the lefty PM2 yet.
Also, I only buy the knives manufactured in Golden, so I know that is definitely a self-imposed limiting factor...

If you are already use to the normal PM2 I would definitely suggest to not get a left handed model. It’s better for sure but all you have to choose from is the base s30v with black g10.

now the lefty Military is a different story. I absolutely love the lefty liner lock on it. Only problem with it is i have no idea where to find a custom clip.

now the lefty Military is a different story. I absolutely love the lefty liner lock on it. Only problem with it is i have no idea where to find a custom clip.

Not sure exactly what you're after, but Lynch Northwest makes a deep carry clip specifically for the Millie (which fits right- and left-handed versions).

Delica4 CPM-CRU-WEAR Black TiCn Blade OD Green FRN C11FPCWODBK DLT Trading (Japan) is/was in stock at dealer.

spyderco-delica-od-green-black-cru-wear__05038.1600184029.jpg
Is this model gone forever or will they be making more ?

I almost forgot about it when it was released. I looked at 12:25p and it was still in stock so I ordered one.
Am61Zxt.jpg

I had an extra Lynch clip.
QAUCprZ.jpg
That lynch clip looks good ! I do like the feel of the stock clip and the way it easily is snagged from the pocket but I’ve got some extra lynch clips laying around I might have to give them a try just for fun :thumbsup:

Back