Spyderco 2020 Lists: Delivered & Upcoming

personally, i'm sick of it. i understand spyderco and their dealers have found they do very well by offering lots of sprints. and obviously there are a lot of fans. and the designs are top notch. the compression lock is revelatory.

i have seen Sal say it's how they can offer a lot of different steels for enthusiasts, but 3 sprints of steels that are the same thing from different manufacturers gets to me. flippers buy all variants effectively making the dealer the middleman, and genuine customers are left holding their etc. in the wind.

the stock option black G10/S30V is boring and about 15 years outdated. and waiting and waiting and waiting to get the model you want in a steel you want/accept only to miss it if you blink has me totally turned off at this point. i don't know if spydie can survive without running things this way. but i'm over it. when they release a s110v shaman I'll pick one up, but otherwise i'm done.

sorry Sal, i know things are different from your perspective and i don't know how it all shakes out business wise. this is just one patrons feedback, take it as you will.

The regular production Endura4 Lightweight K390 Blue FRN C10FPK390 (Japan) should be at some U.S. dealers by the end of this week or early next.

C10FPK390_Both.png

We’re you Voting when you remembered ?
Guess will see you on the flipper forums ;)
You can thank DLT because the rest of us loyal promoting DLT customers for years “past tense”that were waiting on the drop that should of got one got screwed because of DLTs melt down on the drop and got left with @Jordan@DLT if there is any fall throughs will let you Know but no promises .
Let’s see some pics B BC42 to share your victory.
I went to vote after.
I wanted to try Cruwear but it wasn't high on my list of wants so I was on the fence because I figured it would be sold out and didn't want to be part of the craziness. I'm also not a fan of Para3's but after spending some time with some PM2's, I thought I'd give it another try. I never said I was going to sell either one.

It wasn't DLT's fault that their service provider crashed. The owner was on YT and explained what happened. I've missed out on drops too but I'm not sour about it. It seems to be luck of the draw and part of the game. Don't like it? Don't play. There are a lot of guys selling at slightly over cost (to cover shipping and fees) in the secondary market now.

Here are my DLT knives.
fn6W1Ip.jpg

They're in stock in at least some stores. Edgeworks in Frederick MD has had them for a while.

<non supporting dealer link removed>
I’ve had mine on pre-order at BHQ for almost a month :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
I went to vote after.
I wanted to try Cruwear but it wasn't high on my list of wants so I was on the fence because I figured it would be sold out and didn't want to be part of the craziness. I'm also not a fan of Para3's but after spending some time with some PM2's, I thought I'd give it another try. I never said I was going to sell either one.

It wasn't DLT's fault that their service provider crashed. The owner was on YT and explained what happened. I've missed out on drops too but I'm not sour about it. It seems to be luck of the draw and part of the game. Don't like it? Don't play. There are a lot of guys selling at slightly over cost (to cover shipping and fees) in the secondary market now.

Here are my DLT knives.
fn6W1Ip.jpg
Edited to be politically correct.
Thanks for sharing and that sure is a nice spread of exclusives and thanks again for sharing all of the above :)
On a side note I’m not bitter any longer I’ve just decided to take my business elsewhere.
But I’m sure from the looks of your DLT exclusive run you’ll more then make up for my Business with them over the last 5 years of buying their exclusives and other knives that now has come to a Screeching halt;)
Btw I could seriously care a less when or if you voted lol.

Last edited:
personally, i'm sick of it. i understand spyderco and their dealers have found they do very well by offering lots of sprints. and obviously there are a lot of fans. and the designs are top notch. the compression lock is revelatory.

i have seen Sal say it's how they can offer a lot of different steels for enthusiasts, but 3 sprints of steels that are the same thing from different manufacturers gets to me. flippers buy all variants effectively making the dealer the middleman, and genuine customers are left holding their etc. in the wind.

the stock option black G10/S30V is boring and about 15 years outdated. and waiting and waiting and waiting to get the model you want in a steel you want/accept only to miss it if you blink has me totally turned off at this point. i don't know if spydie can survive without running things this way. but i'm over it. when they release a s110v shaman I'll pick one up, but otherwise i'm done.

sorry Sal, i know things are different from your perspective and i don't know how it all shakes out business wise. this is just one patrons feedback, take it as you will.
X2 Amen Brother !

TheFactor TheFactor Fmont Fmont B BC42

Hey, you guys want a chit chat thread about dealer policies, or pictures, or whatever? Go start one. Can we keep this one on the topic with news of recent releases? It sucks to get alerts from this thread thinking it might be news about a knife you have been looking forward to a release date on, only to find it is one million more pictures of knives already released or a mini-meltdown about how a dealer handles something.

Thanks in advance for your understanding.

Great idea. TheFactor TheFactor please stop now. This thread should stay on the topic RamZar RamZar intended. Thanks!
craytab craytab Yes Sir ! LOL
Welcome to my ignore list there’s plenty of room for you ;)
Oh I forgot you’ve already been there for about a year or so I wonder why.
Knew I shouldn’t of peeked that’ll learn me and back ya go :)

Last edited:
Back