Spyderco 2020 Lists: Delivered & Upcoming

Given the circumstances with the COVID-19 lockdowns and various other delays. I was wondering if some knives from the latest Reveal #6 will be postponed?
Is there any information on when Pattadese and Mule Team 31 S45VN might be released?

Hi guys,

I think that the discussion/dissent over exclusives is a valuable discussion, but not to derail Ramzar's excellent information, I'm going to begin another thread. Maybe we'll even get some exclusive guys to participate?

sal

Thank you very much Sal for the kind words.

I agree that we should keep this thread just about Upcoming New Spyderco knives and of course when U.S. dealers have them in stock.

Given the circumstances with the COVID-19 lockdowns and various other delays. I was wondering if some knives from the latest Reveal #6 will be postponed?
Is there any information on when Pattadese and Mule Team 31 S45VN might be released?

Pandemic related delays require even more patience. There are two Spyderco knives from Reveal #4 in January 2020 and eight from Reveal #5 in May 2020 that have yet to be delivered!

Does anyone know when the Lil Native S90V is going to be on sale? You can’t carry anything over 2.5” where I live - so I basically use my native every day. Was so excited to see this one in CF.

Pandemic related delays require even more patience. There are two Spyderco knives from Reveal #4 in January 2020 and eight from Reveal #5 in May 2020 that have yet to be delivered!
That’s perfectly understandable, thank you buddy!

Dragonfly2 VG-10 Glow-in-the-Dark FRN C28PGITD2 Cutlery Shoppe (Japan) is/was in stock at dealer.

C28PGITD2__53913.1605115359.png

Got my shipping notice for a Pacific Salt 2 lc200n from knifecenter. They are working through preorders first come first serve as the knives trickle in. I ordered in mid September.

Sal, you're killing me...

ParaMilitary2 CPM-SPY27 Colorado Flag G-10 C81GPCOFL2 Sprint Run
Shaman Z-Wear PM Brown Canvas Micarta C229MPZW Sprint Run

giphy.gif

Back