Spyderco Amsterdam Meet 2010 Report - Prototype Pictures

Is the FRN Manix 2 going to remain pinned in production to anyone's knowledge?

Thanks for the preview Wouter.......great photos and reporting.

What a spectacular line-up !!! It's so much fun to watch Spyderco keep evolving.....we're not in Kasans any more, Toto.

- regards

Last edited:
Do we get a discount if we buy the whole lineup??? Otherwise I am going to be spending A LOT of money this year! :eek:

Its a definite for the new native and matriarch, but now I'm going to need the new sage, caly 3.5, and the para 2.....AT LEAST!

Being a lefty though I have to say I gotta love the 4 way reversable clips on almost every knife, along with the integration of some locks I can finally use!! Thanks again Sal.

Wow, the PPT blows me away. Handle is near-perfect, lock looks awesome, deep clip, nice blade.

Thanks blonde.:thumbup:
I must have.....
super leaf
large chinese folder
caly 3.5
matriarch PE and SE
clear FRN manix 2
and maybe more.

That new Para looks wonderful. 4 way clip, bigger finger choil, and looks like the grip is big enough to be used without using the choil. So glad they kept the compression lock too. That, the Caly 3.5 and some of the custom collabs really have my interest. Oh, the Superleaf too.

This is so much eye candy, hope to see these released well over the year. I'm just now recovering from last years spending sprees.

Looking forward to the Sage 3, Para 2, UKPK Ti/CF, Matriarch...etc etc

The para 2 now looks perfectly proportioned, excellent work, these refinements will hopefully find their way to the military too! Excellent job on these new knives!

Does this mean that the original para will be discontinued or will they both be produced at the same time for a while?

wow... this is pretty overwhelming. I hope these new models come out soon I doubt that though =/ I've decided these are the ones that I am definitely getting:

Grasshopper
native 4
caly 3.5
super leaf
sage 3
ukpk ti
paramilitary 2

Can't wait.. these look amazing.

The super leaf looks like they took everything that makes me love my paramilitary and tweaked it, I like it a lot.

Absolutely spectacular! I have dreamed for a long time about a Military with an Axis lock. This Sage 3 gets me more excited for a knife than ever before. The sidelocking military might not be far away! I must have the sage 3, hopefully in that nice grippy CF.

Back