Spyderco Flipper

Everything about this knife sounds great to me, except the Taiwan part....

I know, I like to see USA too, but do you have the Gayle Bradley......I do and I now am a fan of the Taiwan manufacturer that Spyderco is using. It will make the price better too....WOOOHOOOO.

I know, I like to see USA too, but do you have the Gayle Bradley......I do and I now am a fan of the Taiwan manufacturer that Spyderco is using. It will make the price better too....WOOOHOOOO.

I would have the Gayle Bradley if it was made in the US. I have held them and I won't doubt the quality is there, I just really like to support US workers.

That prototype looks amazing. I absolutely love this design. Thank you Sal, this thread has me excited.

For me, the single most anticipated knife coming out this year...

Aside from a few of Brad's customs I'm hoping to snag at Blade and G4.
J

made in usa for a knife like this would be insanely expensive..Taiwan is just fine with me considering we are not losing anything in F&F

Man oh man, this is exciting. I would LOVE to see something like this with a ti integral comp lock...

Oh wow. I am insanely excited about this. I love my Buck Vantage because it has an opening hole (too bad it's oblong and not circular) and a flipper. This design sounds right up my alley. I may try dyeing the scales black though (I do so love my black-on-silver).

man i am really looking forward to this one. always love a chance to try a new steel. hopefully this one wont be anymore than 200 street, the Taiwan factory might be able to pull that off. I mean the bradley has beautiful carbon fiber.

EDIT: nevermind...................

Nice looking knife.

Last edited:
I've done quite a bit of shipping to taiwan and china and find it interesting that it cost more to ship from california to texas then it is to ship to taiwan. I believe average income is around $1,000 a month...

1726009-shut_up_and_take_my_money_super.jpg

Back