Spyderco milled clips now available!

REK Knives

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
REK designed Spyderco milled, 3D clips are now available at the below listed dealers! You can check out the finishes in this video.

MORE PICS HERE

These should fit the following models:

Para 2/3, Manix 2, Manix XL, Gayle Bradley 1/2, Native Chief*, Native 5*, Delica*, Endura*, Endela*, Stretch*, Domino, Dice, Lum Tanto, Navaja, Vollaton, Lil’ Vollaton, Szabo, Police 3/4*, Police LW*, Ulize*, Advocate, Smock, Caribbean and Amalgam, and the Buck 110/112 Slim Select/Pro
… *will block lanyard hole
… Also note that this clip may push against a protruding pivot screw in the tip down carry position

Just got the sample in, can't wait to do a run of these in the next 2 weeks or so!

i-CFNv6Dd-X2.jpg
i-dWxSR8M-X2.jpg
i-nVsS5ms-X2.jpg
i-zRDc2gN-X2.jpg
i-6fLH4HQ-X2.jpg

Last edited:
I like the design ... it looks good ... but the only Spyderco I actually carry is my Manix IIs and my Native G10 ... I might start carrying a Military as someone was good enough to send me one to try before I bought one ... so maybe I'll need one sometime ? :thumbsup:

it's just the tip down only that has kept a Military out of my personal knives ... but I am going to give one a try at least ... a friend I met on the forums ... @91bravo was kind enough to send me his M4 Military ... tempting me with one of my favorite steels in Spyderco knives.

Where do I sign up for one ?????

No sign ups... they will be released through a couple online retailers in the near future. When that happens I'll make an announcement :)

Looks great! how's the springiness? I'm Diggin that acid stone wash blade finish too!

it's a really good balance of springiness and pocket retention as well as being low profile. I'm excited about it!

I like the design ... it looks good ... but the only Spyderco I actually carry is my Manix IIs and my Native G10 ... I might start carrying a Military as someone was good enough to send me one to try before I bought one ... so maybe I'll need one sometime ? :thumbsup:

it's just the tip down only that has kept a Military out of my personal knives ... but I am going to give one a try at least ... a friend I met on the forums ... @91bravo was kind enough to send me his M4 Military ... tempting me with one of my favorite steels in Spyderco knives.

Dude.... you should know well enough by now that if you need a pocket clip moved so you can carry that military to tip up I can knock that out for ya :)

yeah I'm not sure what hole pattern the manix 2/native have. At some point in the near future I'll also make a similar clip for the paysan/nirvana so between those 2 holes these clips should fit a bunch of models.

No sign ups... they will be released through a couple online retailers in the near future. When that happens I'll make an announcement :)

it's a really good balance of springiness and pocket retention as well as being low profile. I'm excited about it!

Dude.... you should know well enough by now that if you need a pocket clip moved so you can carry that military to tip up I can knock that out for ya :)

yeah I'm not sure what hole pattern the manix 2/native have. At some point in the near future I'll also make a similar clip for the paysan/nirvana so between those 2 holes these clips should fit a bunch of models.

well I have stayed away from the Military because of a bad experience with tip down carry ...

but I have to admit this M4 Millie that 91bravo sent me is pretty sweet ... love the blade and I lean towards the bigger knives ...

hopefully I can use it tomorrow and see what it's like ... but between the M4 and the size it's a damn fine knife!

If I can't get past the tip down carry I may take you up on the clip switch ... that might make the Millie kick a Hinderer out of my pocket now and then.

ok the official order has started, product is ordered and on the way to the machine shop! excited about this for sure. I hope it opens up a lot of doors to make other custom clips on popular knives, including hinderers :)

if anyone knows what other spyderco knives have the same hole pattern, please post it up here for me!

i-Rmh2kpQ-X4.jpg

Great stuff Josh! I expect the volume of demand for the 3 hole clips would likely be much more than the demand for some other Spyderco clips, but I sure would like to have one of your clips for my Spyderco Drunken if you ever decide to offer that option. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

ps - the edges you put on my large CRK Insingo & my Slysz Bowie were stellar...no surprise to those of us that know your work.

ok the official order has started, product is ordered and on the way to the machine shop! excited about this for sure. I hope it opens up a lot of doors to make other custom clips on popular knives, including hinderers :)

if anyone knows what other spyderco knives have the same hole pattern, please post it up here for me!

i-Rmh2kpQ-X4.jpg
Looking sweet!
Manix2, Para3, Gayle Bradley 1/2, Native Chief*, Delica*, Endura*, Endela*, Stretch*, Domino, Dice, Lum Tanto, Navaja, Vollaton, Lil' Vollaton, Szabo
*=will block lanyard hole
**I'm not 100% sure of the length of screws needed for the above list. With some aftermarket clips, I can't use them because the new clip is thicker and the screws won't bite.
I'm sure there are more.

Looking sweet!
Manix2, Para3, Gayle Bradley 1/2, Native Chief*, Delica*, Endura*, Endela*, Stretch*, Domino, Dice, Lum Tanto, Navaja, Vollaton, Lil' Vollaton, Szabo
*=will block lanyard hole
**I'm not 100% sure of the length of screws needed for the above list. With some aftermarket clips, I can't use them because the new clip is thicker and the screws won't bite.
I'm sure there are more.
Dang that's perfect dude thank you for that list!!

Hit ‘em, Josh!! Cant wait for these!

Back