Spyderco milled clips now available!

i-bXDcX8d-X3.jpg
i-Wz7swD4-X3.jpg
DLT in stock. They look great but I’m saving for the customs :thumbsup:

T

Thanks! Yeah it's exciting although they aren't selling as fast as I would like :(
Also...FWIW, I look for clips that will blend in with my clothing. My carry rotation consists of knives that have bronze (brown pants), black, blue and gray clips. These are all deep carry, so just a small point of reference for you.

Also...FWIW, I look for clips that will blend in with my clothing. My carry rotation consists of knives that have bronze (brown pants), black, blue and gray clips. These are all deep carry, so just a small point of reference for you.
Thanks for the suggestions! Yeah paying a little bit to get it going may well be worth it... I'll look in to that thanks!!

Just picked up a bead blast clip for my PM2. I didn't need another clip but these look too damn good to pass up. I'll throw up some pics when I get it. Thank you Josh!

Just picked up a bead blast clip for my PM2. I didn't need another clip but these look too damn good to pass up. I'll throw up some pics when I get it. Thank you Josh!
That's awesome man! Would love to see pics, thanks!!

Received the clip today...it's really a well made clip. Super low profile and goes in and out of the pocket super smooth. Sits in the pocket just right imo.
That's great news!! Thanks for the pics man, love it! :D

I love this clip. Does anyone know if it will fit the Paysan?

I love this clip. Does anyone know if it will fit the Paysan?
Glad you like it :) unfortunately no, this hole pattern does not fit the paysan or nirvana. There should be a list in the op of knives they will fit.

Super sweet clips, Josh!

Just ordered one (in BB) from DLT for my brand new Swayback (BTW = Holy Wow!!! of a knife!). Taking the chance it’ll fit - had to (standard clip is terrible in all but one grip). Will let you know.

keep it up!

Super sweet clips, Josh!

Just ordered one (in BB) from DLT for my brand new Swayback (BTW = Holy Wow!!! of a knife!). Taking the chance it’ll fit - had to (standard clip is terrible in all but one grip). Will let you know.

keep it up!
Awesome man!! The Swayback is sweet for sure! the clip fits but you have to screw each screw down evenly (i.e. don't crank one screw all the way down then do the other two). Also, the curve of the scales make either side of the clip have some air underneath it.

i-ZnL2Jck-X2.jpg

Super sweet clips, Josh!

keep it up!

Oh, right on! I see it’ll fit my Ulize if not!

Awesome man!! The Swayback is sweet for sure! the clip fits but you have to screw each screw down evenly (i.e. don't crank one screw all the way down then do the other two). Also, the curve of the scales make either side of the clip have some air underneath it.

i-ZnL2Jck-X2.jpg

Ah ha! I did not directly ask, and yet I received nonetheless - thanks, Josh! That looks Really sweet! Thanks for the heads-up RE fitting. No sweat to me.

ok. Again. Just WOW. That REALLY looks good, and the retention profile sure looks like it’ll be super smooth but secure in/out of pocket.

Now I will need one for that Ulize I mentioned (black?!?!) . . . And no doubt that Smock that has to one day land for me, too!

Back