Spyderco Positron

My positron is finally on its way, I'll have it next Monday along with a fixed and working domino I sent for repair. Now my big problem is going to be trying to decide what spyderco to carry, pm2, domino, or positron?

I know it's no longer the hot new knife, but I got one. I'm happy I have it. A nice and light pocket knife is a wonderful thing. I got carried away with all of those 6 & 7 oz. ZTs.

I bought one on the Exchange a few days ago. It was supposed to be here yesterday, but looks like it will be tomorrow. Two days late...Thanks USPS! Anyway, I'm looking forward to getting it.

^^^^ Thanks guys, it really made a world of difference. Now if I could only figure out some sort of pocket clip mod :rolleyes: The clip isn't a huge issue, but it is definitely quite noticeable when in hand.

^^^^ Thanks guys, it really made a world of difference. Now if I could only figure out some sort of pocket clip mod :rolleyes: The clip isn't a huge issue, but it is definitely quite noticeable when in hand.

A regular wire clip, rather than the dee carry one, might make a big difference. It removes that squared off section at the rear of the handle.

A regular wire clip, rather than the dee carry one, might make a big difference. It removes that squared off section at the rear of the handle.

Thanks, I have already thought about that. I just think that there will be way too much sticking out of the pocket with the other wire clip. I think I have one around here somewhere...I might just give it a try.

Back