SPYDERCO SALT THREAD...fishing, ocean, stories, pics and all things "salt"

Anyone use Spyderco’s Enuff Sheepfoot in H-1 steel?

Looks like a shorter version of the jump master. I like that sheath though. A lot of mounting options.

@RiderOnTheStorm, that's a nice large mouth. I can't say I enjoy eating them, but they're fun to catch.

Looks like a shorter version of the jump master. I like that sheath though. A lot of mounting options.

@RiderOnTheStorm, that's a nice large mouth. I can't say I enjoy eating them, but they're fun to catch.

do you like small mouth? I finally got out last Friday and caught some. fried they were pretty tasty. my girlfriend and I just got back from the coast and she said they were better than what we had there, I was surprised. wish I would have gotten some pictures. I don't yet have a salt (though I'm supposed to be buying a se dragonfly) so I carried and used my endura

30082013262.jpg

Did this myself. Needs some finishing but works nicely.

Fishing just isn't very good right now. Oh well, still nice to get out on the water. I'll keep trying...it beats working! ;)

B15EA631-F52F-4A56-9F3E-4B14DAC7206D-18756-000019341571E2BC_zpsc53529e1.jpg

A24DBF6F-18C1-4A07-AC32-432153D6D1CD-18756-000019341F6ED148_zpsf856885c.jpg

There's that we'll used Dragonfly! Awesome. Those fish look interesting.

There's that we'll used Dragonfly! Awesome. Those fish look interesting.

Yeah, I can't seem to id them. They are some kind of weird little grouper we have here. I don't know. Meat it super white and kind of tasty. I eat em so apparently they aren't deadly! ;).

unexpectedly met 2 whalesharks on Sunday. grabbed my mask and jumped to the sea. carried a Dragonfly serrated in h1, clipped on my pants.

unexpectedly met 2 whalesharks on Sunday. grabbed my mask and jumped to the sea. carried a Dragonfly serrated in h1, clipped on my pants.

Yeah man, lucky you! That's awesome! Theyre frickin HUGE huh? hehe. We ran into one last year on the outer reef while tow-in surfing with the jet ski. My buddy got some really cool underwater footage swimming with it. I should keep a mask on the kayak, cuz I know it's just a matter of time before I run up on one.

Yeah man, lucky you! That's awesome! Theyre frickin HUGE huh? hehe. We ran into one last year on the outer reef while tow-in surfing with the jet ski. My buddy got some really cool underwater footage swimming with it. I should keep a mask on the kayak, cuz I know it's just a matter of time before I run up on one.

cool! yeah they are huge.
yep, I learned my lesson to always bring a mask whenever I am going for fishing. :)

ma9q.jpg

yng6.jpg

Great pics HWF! Sick lobster!

Awesome shots of the whale shark too! That was a juvie looks like, but they look way bigger when you're in the water with em too! Cool experience!

Back