SR-3V (SR-3VooDoo)!!!!!

VooDooWitchDoctor

After having tormented Bossman for the last few months, I am happy to announce the introduction of SR-3V (we are calling it SR-3VooDoo)!

SR-3V is CPM-3V with our proprietary Heat Treat protocols and deep cryogenic treatment cycles.

Since we have not had any luck in acquiring INFI, it was time to try out something new!

A lot of time and energy has been put into optimizing the heat treat protocols and cryogenic treatment of SR-3V. Since taking over at Swamp Rat Knife Works, we are looking to raise the bar with this incredible steel. The strength, edge retention, and overall resilience of SR-3V will be nothing short of game-changing.

We wanted to create something remarkable, and in the process, I believe we created something legendary! The test results, in blades large and small, have been exciting, to say the least. This is just the first step of many in the revitalization of the Swamp, as we march toward the leading edge of the knife industry. New offers of SR-3V are coming soon, keep your eyes open!

Only the toughest thrive in the Swamp!

VooDoo

VMC Commander

Voodoo,

I have to give you credit. . . . You have a very tight-lipped crew, who, when they leak, tend to leak false info in order to keep me thrown off of your trail.

So, with that in mind, if you actually have planned, what I've heard that you have planned, then you and I will be going to go, toe to toe.

And by "toe to toe" I mean bottle to bottle and cigar to cigar!

Feeling Froggy Swamp Boy?

Go!

Jump!

Let's Drink!

Jerry

Make it a sexy. Voodoo magic needs to be seductive. Thin curves that I wanna bring with me to use and show off…

Back