Stag Buck Remington Bullet knife

There is only 250 of these being made... Not sure how many are done yet.

Jeff

Jeff,

The one I just received is #196/250. I'm sure the MFG run on this one is done, I'm also sure that Remington has a very large amount of dealers who asked for these. Buck's dealers are a new distribution link in that chain. I hope Remington took notice at how well this one sold.
JB

Anyone have any luck besides Makael and jbmonkey getting one of these? I had a pre-order in very early with my normal go to... ultimately with no luck. Apparently the decision was made that they would only be made available to a few of the largest dealers. My favorite dealers order was cancelled by Buck. Every place I've checked on line shows discontinued or out of stock. Considering the large $$$ I spend on Buck knives (including new) yearly I feel like my favorite knife company has screwed me with an unfair biased distribution policy.
I posted pictures of mine in the other thread, back when it came.
https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/new-buck-made-remingtons.1544947/page-4

O.B.

I have to ask the question. I can see by the Elk slabs that this is the same knife as post #1. I see you got CJ to sign the blade. Did you get them to add the big FB to the blade also or is that a photoshop image?
JB

It's Factory Blem. Long story about the knife.

Ok, You made that point in post #1. Buck currently is not putting FB on their Factory defects that they call Blems. The photos from post #1 did not have the FB etch and now it does. I like long stories, you can always use email.
JB

Back