Stockman Sunday picture show

49756266303_100f3ed135_o_d.jpg

There is no knife maker in the business today, regardless of the price of the knife, that can beat Case at old time jigging - that handle is simply outstanding! OH

There is no knife maker in the business today, regardless of the price of the knife, that can beat Case at old time jigging - that handle is simply outstanding! OH

Thanks Bruce! I totally agree with you! Their consistently is what amazes me the most! :)

I think so too. I have a couple really fine examples myself, but that Sowbelly of Half/Stops is NICE.

This is the first one I've come across, I had been wanting to try a split back but I like a larger knife and the punch pushed me over the edge. Punch is 2.25" on this knife, the smaller scouts and harness jacks have a 2" punch. Thanks Jim:thumbsup:

Great acquisition! I’ve never had a split back. @TheChunk91 tried to talk me into one, but I haven’t tried one yet. Now with a punch? That could be a tipping point...

Thanks Tim:thumbsup:

Nice one. Have never seen a split-back with a punch.

fs0FwIx.jpg

Picked up this 68 Stockman with a punch, I think it dates from the 60's to early 70's, wonder when Camillus stopped using the spiral punch if ever.

Pretty sure they made the KaBar folders in the style I like as well about that same era. Same punch on that 1110, and their build style is pretty similar to other brands Camillus was turning out at the time. Nice time frame for Camillus.

Back