• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Strider Knives, Game Over!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I support the Strider guys no matter what! :thumbup:

and as long as they have such valuable supporters, they will continue on with their lies. I guess you should feel good about that? :confused:

This is sad news. I would have rather been wrong and had to apologize like I said I would in that event.

and as long as they have such valuable supporters, they will continue on with their lies. I guess you should feel good about that? :confused:

This is sad news. I would have rather been wrong and had to apologize like I said I would in that event.

Strider makes a quality knife, its really that simple! Should we check the background of every knifemaker, dealer, manufacturer before we buy their product? I'm not here to fight with anyone I just think you guys are making way too much out of this!

I'll keep my mouth shut now, as I don't want to be part of the problem. :)

Well, that seems to be that. Sad for sure, in more ways than one.

But like most of us that screw up..... He did it to himself.

Maybe after and as ... he goes through whatever is to come related to this huge farse ...[and it could and may very well be a lot.. both personally & legally] he will be able to get his life together...
.........for his sake I do hope so.

So it does indeed turn out that .......
........if it has feathers, likes water, and quacks...... it is indeed a duck.
To have called it anything else was, at best........ foolish.

The SHOT show has nothing to do with the timing. This could have been laid to rest long ago by one person. It is now laid to rest.

And Gadget Guy, for the umpteenth time, it has never, ever been about the quality of Strider Knives. To make that remark at this point you clearly have read very little of this thread. If you don't understand, you never will.

Gene

The SHOT show has nothing to do with the timing. This could have been laid to rest long ago by one person. It is now laid to rest.

And Gadget Guy, for the umpteenth time, it has never, ever been about the quality of Strider Knives. To make that remark at this point you clearly have read very little of this thread. If you don't understand, you never will.

Gene
You misunderstood me. Its a good time to spread the word.

Gene

I get the impression that he understands just fine and simply does not care. I don't understand that point of view at all but it does take all kinds...

Will all of this ever end? Ever!!:grumpy:
Yep...... I'd say the old cat is out of the bag.......
End you ask ? This is probably just the beginning for you know who...

I sure hope you're right, it takes so much energy away from the knife community as a whole. :thumbup:
Whose fault would that be GG?

I support the Strider guys no matter what! :thumbup:
Well good for you.... :jerkit:

Strider makes a quality knife, its really that simple! Should we check the background of every knifemaker, dealer, manufacturer before we buy their product? I'm not here to fight with anyone I just think you guys are making way too much out of this!

I'll keep my mouth shut now, as I don't want to be part of the problem. :)
It never was about the knives GG.. you showed up late... go back and read.
Your last sentence above, [that I have made bold]... is probably about the best advice you could give yourself....... I hope you take it.

Yep...... I'd say the old cat is out of the bag.......
End you ask ? This is probably just the beginning for you know who...

Whose fault would that be GG?

Well good for you.... :jerkit:

It never was about the knives GG.. you showed up late... go back and read.
Your last sentence above, [that I have made bold]... is probably about the best advice you could give yourself....... I hope you take it.

Hey, I can take my lumps. I'll keep my mouth shut!

IMO this just punctuates what most of us arleady expected SOCNET to say.

You know, it's one thing if you're young and full of piss and vinegar making up stuff to try and impress your girl friends and co-workers, then eventually growing out of that immature phase of your life, but it's another for two seasoned adults and owners of a reputable company continuing on for years stepping on their dicks to this degree, especially this late in their lives.

I'm not sure how Strider Company will be able to survive this one.....who knows?

It's sad and I wish them luck.

Silverbullet "Using independent research plus confirmation from HQMC his real last name is Poland. The DD-214 on the POW Network website is his.

He is not a 8541 or served in a STA Plt.

There are also no secret missions or body counts.

I was hopeful that the info would turn out to be true and had to break it to a close friend earlier today since I didn't want him to see it here first."

Ruh, roh!!! :eek:

Guess he will have to sue SOCNET too, huh?

Maybe all of you owners of Strider knives can file a class action against SKI after the beating your "stock" just took?

The really sad part, is the potential liability that they have opened up EVERY SINGLE, LEO, LE Agency and Security Agencies that have been "trained" by now readily apparent fakes, to.

Well, I guess that I have the answer I was looking. It looks like both owners of Strider Knives decided that it would be a good business plan to make up fake military histories. Now this information is available to those that consider it important in deciding whether they want to purchase knives made by this company. It doesn't change the quality of the knives, but it sure shines a light on the integrity of the people that run the company.

It doesn't change the quality of the knives

What "quality" are you speaking of, Keith? The knives have always been mediocre, overpriced and overhyped at BEST. Some of them have been so downright poorly crafted and ill-conceived they are practically offensive! But you know, people let those little details slide because they were extensively "Battle tested". Most of the knives are cobbled together, laser/water cut, CNC ground, beadblasted lumps of dreck. (To use more Yiddish terminology..)

The fixed blades do have nice sheaths, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back