Sunsets and such :)

On Sunday I went for some ice cream with a friend and when we left Cold Stone there was a complete rainbow. It was too perfect not to take a picture.

Nice picture Lora! It doesn't get much better than Cold Stone and rainbows!

Those are some gorgeous photos everyone! Thanks for sharing. From peaceful sunsets to big storms, I love big skies.

I need Cold Stone now....I still have a gift card somewhere around here...

There should be a meteor shower going on the night of October 17th. I will be laying outside that night! :thumbup:

Who doesn't love a meteor shower?! I need to find a better camera and take slow shutter speed camera shots. I bet pictures of a meteor shower would be awesome!

Yes pics of a meteor shower would be pretty awesome! I hope that the weather stays the way it supposed to. . . it's now supposed to rain during the day. Hopefully its during the day only!

Here is one from New Mexico.
20131023_181908_zpsd83e60d6.jpg

This is where everyone in my community gathers to right after work, or on weekends.... when you want to drink, swim, jump off the wall, fish or hop on a boat and steam to the beach and drink some more (the law leaves us alone as long as we stay in our small section of town). I am a 2 minute walk from hear and feel very lucky. The last pic is of Gloucester Harbor ( location the movie "THE PERFECT "was based on). :very_drunk: MY LIFE DOES NOT SUCK (after work)!

Last edited:
Back