Sunsets and such :)

Those are fantastic, Can i ask where you took them? Your location says PA so im hoping not too far as im in philly. Im from florida and love the beach but the only close one i have tried is wildwood and its not that great imo...

Hi - I am in the Philly burbs... But, those were taken on 7 mile beach in Negril, Jamaica. Have been there twice now, and thinking about next spring when we go back again...

Wow that's just awesome! But a little too far for a drive lmao.

Off topic but, Where do you go play with knives? I cant find anywhere within a 2 hour drive where i can really be away from people.

Wow that's just awesome! But a little too far for a drive lmao.

Off topic but, Where do you go play with knives? I cant find anywhere within a 2 hour drive where i can really be away from people.

I have actually helped out some neighbors in my area pruning trees, and chopping down some trees. There is also a small wood lot behind my house that is large enough I can "hide" in the middle and not have people see me chopping.

I also have a friend who has a place in the Poconos, with lots of land around it.

Where in Philly are you located?

North Philadelphia, not a great neighborhood. near rising sun and erie. When i moved here i had no idea what neighborhoods were what and payed off a couple years rent at one time. big mistake. but im buying land in florida and it will be payed in about 2 years, then i moving back down south and can hide in my own woods and chop trees all day long if i wish!!! right now i cant even walk outside with a knife and it sucks lol.

I'll see if I can't get a few good sunset shots this weekend on the beach.

006-1_zps45cc5def.jpg

WOW!!!, Vance is that altered? Its beautiful.

I think its awesome theres still people that take time to enjoy the small things, especially other MEN, we are normally too busy, too proud, or too hard headed to stop and smell the flowers. But we only live once and the most precious of things are often the most ignored.

thanks pokey & worldwood

thats facing to the southwest from my driveway...when ever a storm comes through near sundown the sky turns pink & orange...

here is one from lastnight
002_zps73baf84e.jpg

001_zps1f465670.jpg

040.jpg

looks like an upside down sunrise...i pulled over on my way to work one morning

002.jpg

Hi Pokey -

I thought I was the only one that would stop the car and take a sunset or interesting sky picture.

I get some decent sunsets out where I live in Illinois - taken with my HTC Evo android phone from my moving truck - unmodified.
IMAG0419.jpg

and I took this one from behind my house, same phone -
IMAG0418.jpg

best

mqqn

Hi Pokey -

I thought I was the only one that would stop the car and take a sunset or interesting sky picture.

I get some decent sunsets out where I live in Illinois - taken with my HTC Evo android phone from my moving truck - unmodified.
IMAG0419.jpg

and I took this one from behind my house, same phone -
IMAG0418.jpg

best

mqqn

WOW! That first picture looks like it should be on a postcard or something :D The bottom picture is amazing as well.

thanks pokey & worldwood

thats facing to the southwest from my driveway...when ever a storm comes through near sundown the sky turns pink & orange...

here is one from lastnight
002_zps73baf84e.jpg

I hope I can look outside one night and see something like that! Gorgeous :thumbup:

Back