Super Bowie, A True Workhorse!!

After chopping, cutting, carving, & batoning all day it was still shaving sharp, no edge damage or dullness. Wipe off clean, Titain finish is almost indestructable! My new #1!!
;)
sogclean.jpg

sog2.jpg

sog3.jpg

sog4.jpg

sogtst2.jpg

And can't wait till Spring for the "The Gator Test"!!
Someone at SOG should sponsor me!!! GOD Bless!! What about it Chris???
deersog.jpg

Looks good to me,nice review.I didn't realize it was so big until I saw the in hand shot.
Does it come with the swedge sharp?

Looks good to me,nice review.I didn't realize it was so big until I saw the in hand shot.
Does it come with the swedge sharp?

Dangerously sharp! You have to be careful just handling it! And pics on the internet & catalogs don't do this "Monster" justice!!! My new #1!!

One of the best reviews I've seen for a SOG knife!

Thanks for taking the effort to take the pictures and do the write up! I am surprised by the way the black TiNi coating holds up and how thick the blade really is. Totally dig the close up shots! The leather washers have a nice aged patina to it too.

Yep the Super SOG bowie IS awesome! :thumbup:

One of the best reviews I've seen for a SOG knife!

Thanks for taking the effort to take the pictures and do the write up! I am surprised by the way the black TiNi coating holds up and how thick the blade really is. Totally dig the close up shots! The leather washers have a nice aged patina to it too.

Yep the Super SOG bowie IS awesome! :thumbup:
Thanks Brother!!:)

Dangerously sharp! You have to be careful just handling it! And pics on the internet & catalogs don't do this "Monster" justice!!! My new #1!!

:confused: On mine the first 1/4" or so was sharp, but the rest of it had a flat anywhere from 1/16"-1/8" wide.

I have to agree, though-pics don't do this knife justice! It's a beast:thumbup:

:confused: On mine the first 1/4" or so was sharp, but the rest of it had a flat anywhere from 1/16"-1/8" wide.

I have to agree, though-pics don't do this knife justice! It's a beast:thumbup:

Not what you would expect out of a new blade!Sorry Bro! Whas it hard to sharpen out?

Actually, I prefer it that way, so I didn't bother. If the swedge is fully sharpened it's hard on batons, as well as being dangerous to a fool like me:D

Back