Surgery

Kick some ass for us IG!!! You got this.....just take some of that HT Relish with you and you will be just fine....gets my blood flowing quite nicely...haha I still have about 3/4 of that EVIL goodness in the fridge.:thumbup::D

Wishing you a speedy recovery brother.

Chris

You hanging in there, dickfinger?
We're thinkin' about ya, bro.

Just talked with IG an hour ago. He had his quintople bypass! :eek: :eek:. That has to be some kind of record, anyone hear of Guiness Book of Records? The doc told him triple previously but when he got in there, things started multiplying, yowsa.

Well anyway he's feeling as good as can be expected for that kind of surgery, and the doctor told him that his heart (other than what was done) is very healthy. Wa..Wa..Wally said that he might be discharged by Sunday I hope that is true cause that would mean he's doing real good.

Just thought I'd share this info with you all.

Take care

Thanks, Larry! We appreciate the update. I've actually been worried about him! :eek:
Please tell that old reprobate that fatso and nanc are thinking about him.

We all appreciate the update. Thank you.

Tell him his little buddy has been worried also. IG has a big ugly spot in my heart no one NEEDS to fill but his old butt :)

Stay steady ahead and use that pillow and don't be stubborn for once buddy.

I figured it would take a lot more than this to kill a Portuguese biker who pounded on steel. Good to here he is doing well. Now if the nurses don't decide it would be best kill him.

Get Well very soon IG.....sounds like that might be what is the case.

John Fraps

Last edited:
I talked with IG yesterday afternoon and passed on all your good wishes, which pleased the "Mr. Old Fart". He is doing well, the physical therapist has him on his feet several times a day, which is what he needs.

George is still hoping to be sent home on Sunday the 26th. If that is case, he will certainly need real adult supervision :D

Awesome. Sounds like be is right on track. Did they get his blood pressure to stabilize? That was a problem for my dad for the first 4 days.

It's good to hear he's coming along in his recovery. Thanks again, Larry!

Back