Surgery

Are they really turning him loose? I'm wondering if his looks will have improved any.:) I figured once they had him under they might do some hair transplants or touch up his tattoos.;)
Just kidding, can't wait to have you back.:cool:

Are they really turning him loose? I'm wondering if his looks will have improved any.:) I figured once they had him under they might do some hair transplants or touch up his tattoos.;)
Just kidding, can't wait to have you back.:cool:

Fred, I talked with IG this morning around 9:30 AM and he said they were cutting him loose at 12:30 PM, very scary :eek:.

I guess he's home now but a little too preoccupied to get on the forum otherwise we all would have heard from him.

Glad to hear he's made it home.

Hope your discomfort fades quickly, IG, and your vitality returns improved in short order.
And, no, it's not a good idea to wash the oxy's down with Bud! ;)

Hey Bro,
recovery from surgery is tough, frustrating and not fun, take it easy and do what you are told by your docs (Hope you get some hot nurses once you are recovered enough for that)

-Page

IG,
Hope your doc recommended a rehab program for you. Helped me alot. They had a little gym right in the hospital locally and I went 3 times a week. Helps you get your strength back.

Ken

Talked with IG today. He got home yesterday, after a while he went onto the computer for a little bit. George went to bed and had left the computer on, when he got up today he couldn't get online. Figured the modem was burned from a near lightning strike or something. He won't be on the net till the modem is replaced.

He is doing just fine, when I talked with him he was feeling real good. I don't know what his rehab schedule is as I was at work when I talked with him and sometimes work gets in the way of more important things. :rolleyes:

Hey IG,

Now that your'e home, don't drink too much beer, and stay away from that hot relish:)--you are supposed to take it easy and recover now.get well, IG.

Dave

The forum has been unusually quiet and I was wondering what happened. Then I found this thread and realized why. The Number one wise guy has been AWOL. Get well IG. Smoke and Prayers for you.

Thanks, all you Bubba's. Got the PC up and running.;) Now I got to wait four weeks to do anything.:jerkit:

Glad you're back Brother :thumbup:

Wa..Wa..Wally, I found some new hot sauce. Not nearly as hot as the HT Relish, but tasty none the less. Next time I come over I'll have to bring it so you can sample some of this mild stuff :D Yes their is some ghost pepper and habanero in it. :eek:

Glad you are doing okay, IG!

How bad did they trash the tats looking for new pipeline?

Back