Surgery

Somehow I missed this completely :confused:

Glad you came through in good shape, now just keep it low key until the doc has give you the go-ahead to get back in the shop.

-d

Hey, looks who's back! While you have to feel like hell, you have to feel better too though eh? I mean, five bypasses? You had to have been feeling pretty crappy. You got better wind now? If nothing else, now you have blood making it all the way to your brain. How long has it been?

Hey, looks who's back! While you have to feel like hell, you have to feel better too though eh? I mean, five bypasses? You had to have been feeling pretty crappy. You got better wind now? If nothing else, now you have blood making it all the way to your brain. How long has it been?

I still haven't got better wind, yet. At least I have a brain that it can make it to.:confused::confused: Before the surgery I always felt tried.

Thanks Guys!!! Yesterday was the best I felt in a long time.:thumbup:Did a 20 minute walk, washed my truck, picked the veggies in the garden and made myself up a juicy steak W/fixings and a few ice cold beers. OH!!!! Baby!!!!:thumbup:

Thanks Guys!!! Yesterday was the best I felt in a long time.:thumbup:Did a 20 minute walk, washed my truck, picked the veggies in the garden and made myself up a juicy steak W/fixings and a few ice cold beers. OH!!!! Baby!!!!:thumbup:

Way to go Wa..Wa..Wally :thumbup:

That's cool man. Glad to hear it.

Damn IG!!! Your not supposed to be springing back that fast :)
Glad to hear man.

Thanks Guys. If it wasn't for them cracking my chest, I would be outside playing in the fire. HEHEHEHEHE!!!

Back