Survive! Knives Heads Up

2.7 on the exchange
Seller is fogdart - has multiple Knives from different makers for sale

Last edited:
Hi Friends,

I used to hang around this forum when I was learning about Survive's different offerings. As the wait time threads and drama went up I stopped visiting. However, you guys in this sub-forum were really helpful when I was picking which Survive to get.
[Post deleted to comply with rules]

Last edited:
Bones_IV Bones_IV Just a heads up, you're not allowed to advertise your personal sale; not even when your Gold or higher if not on the Exchange! You might get an infraction for this ;)

Cheers,
C.

EtA: In case you didn't know the rules, here's the quote:

SECTION 3 - Rules for Everyone -
  1. If any rules seem contradictory, the more stringent rules apply. Whenever there is doubt, ask the moderation staff.
  2. Selling on this site is restricted to the appropriate designated forums. Don't list sales threads outside the Exchange, especially without the appropriate membership.

Bones_IV Bones_IV Just a heads up, you're not allowed to advertise your personal sale; not even when your Gold or higher if not on the Exchange! You might get an infraction for this ;)

Cheers,
C.
Oohh my mistake! I thought that might be a thing but didn't see any disclaimers at the beginning of the thread. Still I intentionally didn't list the pricing and all that jazz. I got the impression from browsing (there's someone mentioning their sale one page back) that any upcoming Survive sales were allowed to be mentioned. I'm happy to delete the post if you think that's best.

Oohh my mistake! I thought that might be a thing but didn't see any disclaimers at the beginning of the thread. Still I intentionally didn't list the pricing and all that jazz. I got the impression from browsing (there's someone mentioning their sale one page back) that any upcoming Survive sales were allowed to be mentioned. I'm happy to delete the post if you think that's best.

If someone else sold a knife here instead of the Exchange, then he/she might've broken the rule/s as well...

Not my job to tell you if you should delete it or not; saw your post and thought of giving you a heads up on it. A lot of ppl have been given infractions for stuff like this.

Cheers!

If someone else sold a knife here instead of the Exchange, then he/she might've broken the rule/s as well...

Not my job to tell you if you should delete it or not; saw your post and thought of giving you a heads up on it. A lot of ppl have been given infractions for stuff like this.

Cheers!
I think that's where it gets technical... didn't 'sell' it here but there were updates and stuff. I thought you were a mod. Thanks for the info, though. I'd rather delete it to err on the side of following the rules.

Anyone have 4.7 micarta for my 4.7 micarta with bowdrill divot? I won't ever use the divot and would love to trade for some without!

Looking for a 4.7 Cru V myself- divot or not makes no difference to me.

I've got a 4.1 in M390 with a divot -which I haven't used but may do so at some point. It does not seem to create an issue for me on fine tasks.

Back