Survive! Sheaths and standard attachments that fit them

Very nice mail call today from our very own Halestorm! I need to point out the package was addressed to "Survive! Knives Jedi Master" :D:D:D:D:D

Got a pancake style kydex sheath for my baby, my GSO 5. Digicamo on one side and coyote/desert tan on the other. It features the classic I'd-feel-safe-with-this-sky-diving-or-subway-surfing retention and smooth fit and finish.

Technical difficulties at the moment, but pics to come.

Thank you, Halestorm!

This one can kind of take on a life of its own with each new model. I kept up pretty good to the new model 5.1, but dang time has slipped away since then.

Bump, and...

The Esee-5/6 clip plate fits perfectly on the new 5.1:

de8e74e391fff2009f7ada9323a63966.jpg

And pretty well on the 4.7:

57ec3ea507b013f902b486addd2101f5.jpg

787b8c791a8d1f04a7837d42ff52c580.jpg

Man it looks like it was built for the 5.1. Thanks for sharing it, I hadn't seen that one.

Yes, I think so. They share the same handle so I don't see how much different the sheaths can be. Worst case you can only fasten it with 2 screws which is fine for most applications anyway. That's how I do it on my 4.7.

Your attachment reminds me of one that HaleStorm builds. His looks the same where it attaches to the sheath, but then instead of the clip, he bends the upper portion around a D ring and attaches a leather belt loop to the upper portion of the D ring. Works slick as heck if you want lower ride or a dangler for some movement.

Back