Swamp Rat Proudly Introduces The Free Rein Wakizashi . . .September 21, 2022 At 9:00 PM Eastern

I figuratively can't wait, but literally I can. I'm taking the perceived longer wait time as a good sign. I think this blade with these specs is a heck of a deal. I'd bet the next similar offering will be a bit more money. Another 2 weeks is fine.

We didn't even get the standard "2 week" reply from voodoo.. we got everything is going as expected.. cant wait to see you with it in hand.. maybe its worse than we think 🤔 strange that it was supposed to be 14 weeks. And I'm pretty sure we are in week 20.

Yeah. Can’t even get a reply to the Magnacut knives in the other thread.

We didn't even get the standard "2 week" reply from voodoo.. we got everything is going as expected.. cant wait to see you with it in hand.. maybe its worse than we think 🤔 strange that it was supposed to be 14 weeks. And I'm pretty sure we are in week 20.

The perfect thing to do here in this situation is to order some more knives and drain your funds entirely, then you will be happy with the wait taking longer than expected. That is assuming you haven't paid in full for the knife upfront. You see, it's all a matter of perspective. Some of us have been very financially irresponsible with their purchases and have come to appreciate kicking the can further down the road. I couldn't be happier about the wait myself... :)

I predict april/may

Excited to see what Voodoo came up with on their SR 3V, basically a more badass tnt 15, and as we know a inch can make all the difference

Last edited:
Check it out!

shaquille-o-neal-excited.gif

Ohhhhhhh yeaaaaaahhhhhh...

🤣 Not how that works in Busseland... ;) "Two Weeks!" :p

Strange happenings in Busseland there days.

Well, there's Good News and Bad News.

The good news is that many of the SR-3V performance videos are starting to be posted and the first run of the Free Rein Swords will begin shipping by the end of this week!

The bad news is that Voodoo broke his leg about 10 days ago and he will have, what we hope will be, the only operation needed to put him back together tomorrow morning.

Voodoo is beyond anxious to get back to work! (My words, not his . . . HaHa!!!) . . . . So, please keep him in your thoughts and prayers.

In the meantime, I will be filling in for the Swamp Doctor while he heals.

Your patience is greatly appreciated.

Here's the first of the SR-3V Free Rein performance videos to be posted:

Let's Drink!

Jerry

Im new to the party here, and it may be a dumb question considering the current delays, but is there any word on a longer version? Im not exaggerating when I say that I really need a 44" variant for my zombie loadout.

I have no idea how mine got here so fast, but my free rein just came via ups. And im in Canada. So thats darn fast considering i only got my notice like a day and a half ago. And shes a beauty 😍. I'd send a pic but i have no idea how to on here. It never works when i try.
How's the balance?
And... Congrats

Back