• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Swamprat WAKI KYDEX

Same price:thumbup:

dduangrat, I can set these up for any angle of carry....

Hey, prior to making mine up, can you expand on this? I think I'd like an angled sword hang too. Maybe eventually ninja it on my back, but angled belt hung is probably more realistic.

Back for another look at The Fastback....

I have been shipping these daily for those who are waiting:thumbup:

Last edited:
Scott, wife picked it up for me while I was at the hospital. Received in excellent order and this WAKI sheath is fantastic, Thank you Russ

I got it, Steelnut!

Guys, this is a VERY nice sheath; my fourth one of Steelnut's work. Excellent job on all four of them!

I got the standard, full collar Waki sheath (because I want the option of mounting the Waki upside down). A good, solid grip on the handle; but it deploys very easily. Lock-up is firm (no rattle); yet I don't detect any friction on the blade (not too tight), so I'll wager it won't mark up a blade with "kydex rub".

I also like all of the mounting options that he offers. I got the Molle clips on my Waki Sheath for pack mounting; but my Regulator and Killa Z sheaths have the drop leg mount. Nice set up for a hanging sheath; and the holes are offset from the handle so that the screw heads don't touch the scales. Still a good, effective grip on the knife. Excellent work...and at a very nice price.

Thanks, again, Scott! Hey, if you get a chance, could you post pics of all the mounting options that you offer? I read in this thread that you have a baldric rig...I'd be curious at seeing it; I think a lot of others might, as well!

I got it, Steelnut!

Guys, this is a VERY nice sheath; my fourth one of Steelnut's work. Excellent job on all four of them!

I got the standard, full collar Waki sheath (because I want the option of mounting the Waki upside down). A good, solid grip on the handle; but it deploys very easily. Lock-up is firm (no rattle); yet I don't detect any friction on the blade (not too tight), so I'll wager it won't mark up a blade with "kydex rub".

I also like all of the mounting options that he offers. I got the Molle clips on my Waki Sheath for pack mounting; but my Regulator and Killa Z sheaths have the drop leg mount. Nice set up for a hanging sheath; and the holes are offset from the handle so that the screw heads don't touch the scales. Still a good, effective grip on the knife. Excellent work...and at a very nice price.

Thanks, again, Scott! Hey, if you get a chance, could you post pics of all the mounting options that you offer? I read in this thread that you have a baldric rig...I'd be curious at seeing it; I think a lot of others might, as well!

Molle Clips? Scott, are you holding out on me? :D Scott's sheaths are awesome. I'm very curious to know what he uses to get that triangular shape as the mounting offset. Company secret, no doubt.

If there isn't, there should be. What does it take, honestly? Two Tekloks and a strap?

I was messing around with mine. I just angled the tek-lok and through a leather belt in it. Goes around your back perfectly. Last night I ran around the neighborhood, ninja style slashing shrubs and writing scott's name on cars. My waki never once came loose. Scott will probably appreciate the advertising. :thumbup:

How in God's name do you draw a 6 foot sword from your back with 3 foot arms?

OL1038.jpg

Back