• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Swamprat WAKI KYDEX

I was messing around with mine. I just angled the tek-lok and through a leather belt in it. Goes around your back perfectly. Last night I ran around the neighborhood, ninja style slashing shrubs and writing scott's name on cars. My waki never once came loose. Scott will probably appreciate the advertising. :thumbup:

Pictars!!!!!

Got any dark gray to match the tanker gray coating color?

Also got a custom request for ya. I'll PM you later today!!

~Nut

I was messing around with mine. I just angled the tek-lok and through a leather belt in it. Goes around your back perfectly.

Yeah, exact same thing I was planning on trying out tonight :thumbup:. Maybe use a bit of paracord and a cord lock too towards the bottom of the sheath to keep it tight.

Can i get a black one thats drilled to suit a tek-lok ? I already have the tek-lok but probably won`t use it , there won`t be much opportunity for me to carry this strapped to my waist unfortunately .

Chocolate:thumbup:
Here is what it looks like on a Scrap 5 sheath:

Picture014.jpg

Not trying to go off - topic, but do you make sheaths for the Busse AK? They're of similar dimensions.

Back