• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Swamprat WAKI KYDEX

Do you still have some made up and ready to go?

Last edited:
Here is a baldric someone ordered on top of some new camo kydex:thumbup:
Picture073-1.jpg

OK, the last couple of holiday orders are shipping this week.
If you are waiting on a Baldric, it's on the way.

Last edited:
Back for another look since I am finally caught up on these,
Thanks for the business everyone:D:D

can u make a waki sheath like u have with the japanese sword on ur photobucket? with the extra rivet at the top? whats the best set up for back carry?

Still molding for the WAKI

Best way to carry on your back is a baldric set up:thumbup:
Or Molle clip it to a pack...

rms51, I can make it any way you like:D

Hey first post, and curious about the possibility of a CRYE Multicam sheath steelnut? Thanks.

Last edited:
Hey steelnut, I have a question about the fastback. How far do you have to draw vertically before the blade can clear the sheath? Looking at your Photobucket I saw what I assume to be a FBM in a fastback but it had much more of the sheath cut out. Would it be possible to do something like that for the waki? Of course I am being hypothetical as I have yet to receive confirmation on my pre order, but am definitely interested.... thanks.

Sven

Can someone post a pic of wearing one of these scabbards on your back?

Thinking about the baldric set up. Any photos of how it looks on? Would like to see before putting the order in. Thanks.

[edit] saw the picture of the behind the back sheath on page 2. Let me know if that's how the Baldric set up is. If it is I won't need a pic... if it isn't i'm still :confused:

Last edited:
Thinking about the baldric set up. Any photos of how it looks on? Would like to see before putting the order in. Thanks.

[edit] saw the picture of the behind the back sheath on page 2. Let me know if that's how the Baldric set up is. If it is I won't need a pic... if it isn't i'm still :confused:

The pix on page two is from some fantasy knife company.
Mine uses a Maxpedition replacement bag strap that can be moved to any river hole.
The sheaths are also spaced for molled clips and tek-loks....

Picture073-1.jpg

Back