Swiss Champ on tour ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง

48 hours of airports and planes later, I'm home. The holiday knife is back in the second draw with my other useful knives that aren't kept with my main collection.

PXL_20221001_045434887.jpg

An interesting note thinking back, I used all the the main tools this trip but I didn't use any of the backside tools this time. And the blade is sharp enough to shave hair off my arm, not as cleanly as when I left but it's still very sharp.

Glad you and the family are safe at home.. Thanks for 'Our" vacation!! ;)
48hrs.. WOW!! Your son is a real trooper.. :thumbsup:
John

Dan, hope you had a good trip. I enjoy traveling but as the old saying goes, thereโ€™s no place like home. By now all the Roos have gotten brave, not seeing you around, and have started to infest the fields. That should give you something to do:thumbsup:

Dan, hope you had a good trip. I enjoy traveling but as the old saying goes, thereโ€™s no place like home. By now all the Roos have gotten brave, not seeing you around, and have started to infest the fields. That should give you something to do:thumbsup:
Ha ha Jim, you know me well. I'm taking full advantage of jet lag and I've been out in the Ute spotlighting already. ๐Ÿฆ˜๐Ÿฆ˜๐Ÿฆ˜๐Ÿฆ˜๐Ÿฆ˜๐ŸฆŠ

Back