Swiss Champ on tour ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง

Another full day of being a tourist, even though I've lived here on and off in the past it's good to see old favourites.

image.jpg
Molly Malone and St Patrick's Cathedral
PXL_20220920_112345091.jpg

Last job of the day for my wife ๐Ÿท

PXL_20220920_185845277.PORTRAIT~2.jpg

Last edited:
Here are some of the day to day items I carry being a tourist with a five year old son in Ireland. The all weather note pad and pen is essential to keep a young fella busy on a train or at lunch.

PXL_20220923_083531890.jpg

Some of the things not shown are fold up rain coats, masks, a food bag with apples etc to keep a growing boy going, a water bottle and a small first aid kit with the basics. My wife has a different set of things like spare clothes and more food... He never stops eating ๐Ÿ˜€

Here are some of the day to day items I carry being a tourist with a five year old son in Ireland. The all weather note pad and pen is essential to keep a young fella busy on a train or at lunch.

View attachment 1938450

Some of the things not shown are fold up rain coats, masks, a food bag with apples etc to keep a growing boy going, a water bottle and a small first aid kit with the basics. My wife has a different set of things like spare clothes and more food... He never stops eating ๐Ÿ˜€
You know it's never gonna change. We went to the in laws for lunch on Thursday. My 19year old picked up a magazine later in the day & I got "dad you got a pen?" she didn't even think about looking for 1๐Ÿ˜Š

Back