Swiss Champ on tour ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง

Apple duty again this arvo

PXL_20220914_160811623.jpg

We must have eaten four packs of apples since we left Australia.
I find the large blade position perfect for my left handedness. I have good control when peeling apples.

PXL_20220914_160924748.jpg

This morning I was a bit out of my element, in Dublin city center.

PXL_20220915_130535125.jpg

But this afternoon we headed off to the rocky beaches of Bray.

PXL_20220915_151139555.PORTRAIT~2.jpg

My young fella had a look at some of the rocks

PXL_20220915_151217532.PORTRAIT.jpg

This sign always makes me laugh

PXL_20220915_155921849.jpg

Last edited:
This morning I was a bit out of my element, in Dublin city center.

View attachment 1931202

But this afternoon we headed off to the rocky beaches of Bray.

View attachment 1931203

My young fella had a look at some of the rocks

View attachment 1931204

This sign always makes me laugh

View attachment 1931205
Not rocks magic irish dragon Eggs๐Ÿ˜‰
Mate you are going to need a holiday to get over the holiday. City life, rocks with large bodies of water & not dust & dirt๐Ÿ˜ฏ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
I did notice in beach picture a tanker in the background. When I was kid we used to count the cargo ships waiting to come into Newcastle, when went for drives along the coast road.

Last edited:
Not rocks magic irish dragon Eggs๐Ÿ˜‰
Mate you are going to need a holiday to get over the holiday. City life, rocks with large bodies of water & not dust & dirt๐Ÿ˜ฏ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
I did notice in beach picture a tanker in the background. When I was kid we used to count the cargo ships waiting to come into Newcastle, when went for drives along the coast road.
Ha ha yeah I'm definitely an isolated, semi desert flat lander. All the rain and dealing with people is not normal for me. My young fella was counting the different boats too mate

We have spent the day in England so I didn't bring my knife on the flight. But my wife cut some loose threads on a new t-shirt I wore today before we left at 5am.

image.jpg

An early birthday present for my boy, we visited the York Railway Museum so my boy could see his favourite train.

image.jpg

We are currently waiting for a flight back to Dublin but it's been delayed for 4 hours so we are here till 11pm. A big day.

Wish him happy birthday from us & great day๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Are those throw downs like we used to have hear before they cancelled cracker night, used love them as a kid.
Not as well made as the old days but yes there awesome โ‚ฌ1 a box! Don't worry I bought five boxes of them ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ. And some "Halloween" fireworks. I'm glad the young fella will get to experience cracker night tomorrow all we need is a bomb fire and a trip to hospital and he will have the same childhood as us ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜€

Last edited:
Back