Swords for the Zombie Apocalypse

here's mine
2nk3mac.jpg

It depends. Would they be left handed or right handed? Do they concealed carry? Is this sword for self defense or agressive attacks? Define what you mean by 'Zombies'. Will they wear kevlar rotting flesh? Why do you hate zombies so much? Are Zombies really like Bigfoot and the Loch Ness Monster: myth and legends? If so, they may require special steel. Do you need to attack them, or can you peacfully coexist? Have you exhausted all your other Zombie killing options, or wil this be your go to method? Will you have a neon green handle on the sword? I believe they only die from the neon green handled weapons. Why not just shoot them? Knife fighting is really not a good option. C'mon, have you ever heard of defending yourself with a sword? Only a shotgun will work, so long as it has neon green on it. Where will the sword be made? Only 'made in the USA' will work. Japan, China, European, nope. Won't work on US zombies. Which brings up an important point: how many Zombies sneek across the border from Canada daily due to our lax policies on border control. What are YOU going to do to fix the problem. Did you vote democrat last election? If so, the Zombies will take away your sword. That's what they do, and you caused it. So, which stars are Zombies? If a Zombie is hot, is it ok to do IT with her before you kill her? I mean, it's not like they can say no. Will the Zombies come from the East Coast or West? East coast and west coast Zombie music are TOTALLY different. Which also begs the question: What will be the soundtrack for the killing scene, and what type of boombox will you need to carry with you?

So I would say, depending on your answers, either might be ok.....

for zombies I would go with a light saber, it's your most practical option

Instant cauterization so you don't get blood spray and it is instant disinfectant.

Anything well treated made out of a decent steel will work fine.

Shock steel, spring steel, medium carbon, higher carbon, layered folded and laminated. As long as a decent steel is used, and it is heat treated properly it will work.

Zombie soundtrack? Tough one. I think a nice mix of new and old school. AC/DC will have to be in the mix.

Probably throw some Gangstagrass in the mix as well.

I'd say the cold steel cutlass, it's got the knuckle guard, it's hardy and meant for repeated task and heavy use. It's cheap and easy to source. Easy to sharpen. What more could you ask for?

I'd say the cold steel cutlass, it's got the knuckle guard, it's hardy and meant for repeated task and heavy use. It's cheap and easy to source. Easy to sharpen. What more could you ask for?

Agreed!

When its infact a Dagger or Dirk, i guess with its 22cm blade i can sneak it in here anyway :O

c9ao54d.jpg

When you live somewher you kinda much need to hunt to get a gun, i simply got the best damn knife i could for zombie killing.

Back