T.G.I.F.

GeofS

“Nostra-bladus”
Gold Member
It’s been a heck of a week. Thank god it’s Friday! Can I get an “amen”?

Becker content...
5ljUcb2.jpg

On break at work, and we were just discussing how glad we are that it's Friday.

woke up at 5, intending to drive 400 miles to a funeral -- checked road conditions and discovered it wasn't snowing here yet, but wold be soon and 60 miles south the freezing rain started and covered the rest of my drive.
so we went back to bed.
it's snowing lots and I talked to my cousin to explain why we weren't going to be there -- she liked our logic. her son drove in the freezing rain for a few hours and almost didn't make it there himself.

so, I have a 3-day weekend at home with SWMBO (and the dogs)!

I’ll tale some of that. I think this weekend it’s gonna finally warm up from mind-numbingly cold to just bitterly cold. Been a two week cold snap that’s been driving everyone stir crazy. Plus a long weekend this week to boot!

Yesterday really kicked my butt. :confused:

I think we all really deserve a wonderful weekend. :thumbsup:

Ugh, I do 7on/7off. Tomorrow is my "Friday". Been dragging through this week, can't wait. On the bright side, the second 9 came in for the gf last night, we'll see how the handle colors come out. I think she's narrowed it down to a shade of blue?
Yep. TGIF. Just gotta say, the more I handle those 9s, the better they feel. They're definitely growing on me, helluva nice blade!

Happy Friday everyone! Have a peaceful weekend and do what you want on your own chosen timeframe. Heck yeah! :thumbsup:

Took today off. My plan? Be a lazy bum all day long, haha.
I’m doing the same. Sounds like a perfect plan. Was supposed to be off all week but wound up going in for 10 hours on Wednesday and 5 hours yesterday. I figure I’ll take off on Monday and Tuesday to make up for that. :thumbsup:

I’m doing the same. Sounds like a perfect plan. Was supposed to be off all week but wound up going in for 10 hours on Wednesday and 5 hours yesterday. I figure I’ll take off on Monday and Tuesday to make up for that. :thumbsup:
I decided Monday when I went in, I was gonna ask for Friday off. I forgot to turn my alarm off last night, and it went off at the usual 4:15am. I dang near got up and went, to save a vacation day.

I decided Monday when I went in, I was gonna ask for Friday off. I forgot to turn my alarm off last night, and it went off at the usual 4:15am. I dang near got up and went, to save a vacation day.
Yep, they just changed our vacation day policy, now we have to save em when we can, if we want to get what we want later

Yup, 5 weeks per year.

Plus weekends!?
I’m gonna have to talk to my boss !!

That’s it!!!:D:thumbsup:

Is today Friday already? It feels like Monday to me lol
My weeks go Monday Monday Tuesday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday:D

Last edited:
Back